Author

Topic: Primalbase - Distributed Workspace for Tech Community - page 116. (Read 152792 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 100
I sent BTCs from poloniex but I still can't see it credited with PBT Sad Did I do something wrong?
Activity: 465
Merit: 250
Well, this will be sold very quickly, bought some also Smiley
Activity: 806
Merit: 503
Everything went smoothly. Got my PBT. Thank you and congrats in advance, this ICO will surely end in one day. Almost half of the token are sold and there still plenty of time. Glad to be part of this team.
Activity: 546
Merit: 262
Will Primalbase be this year on a exchange or next year?

I think you can launch on poloniex and bittrex. Grin  Because primalbase superb project.  Wink Roll Eyes
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
3 BTC
5 PBT
-40% •

22:18:15
left
PBT Remaining
≈1211.7678
BTC Raised

tokens
The total number of free-to-use tokens
tokens
Reserved for management remuneration and for social activities within the tech community to accelerate the growth
tokens
After ICO, no new tokens will ever be created

Activity: 616

this year.

Please see https://medium.com/@primalbase for more info, with the 7 q&a
Activity: 546
Merit: 262
I sent 455 waves. I bought 0.2416 PBT. I am very hopeful that this project. Grin

Good luck  Wink
Activity: 125
Most of the buyers are still sleeping. Just wait untill they will wake up
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
I wish to see it sold out today and would like to congratulate the team.Next steps would be a better exchange with high volume Cool.

i think it will be sold out today. in just almost 2 hours since the ico opened , 40% of the tokens were sold already.
Activity: 886
Merit: 500
I wish to see it sold out today and would like to congratulate the team.Next steps would be a better exchange with high volume Cool.
Activity: 157
i got mine nice and easy no problem. investing some more
Activity: 742
Merit: 515
Less than 30 mins and 1086 btc raised. What a great ICO and remaining PBT only 637 coins

Could you tell me where this information is shown. Any link that I can look into? If this is true, then I think ICO can end sooner than I expected it too. Great!

https://primalbase.com
please use Chrome browser to see the counter!
Sightings that I see in primalbase.com on chrome browsers. Try to clear the cookies in your browser.

legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1222
Just looking for peace
Nice and easy!

It will sell out today people Cheesy

I got my share...
the alts accepted are also nice Cheesy
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
No there are still like 600+ PBT tokens left available so no where near done.

I decided this is not a good project to invest in.  All the reward lies with he property holders, people left holding PBT tokens will be holding the bag.  All I can say is that you better hope they sell out today, if people have to pay 20-40% more in the next 2 days I don't think it will sell out.

Lifetime membership, ability to rent out tokens at agreed upon prices, work spaces available worldwide from just a one time payment? The upside is quite nice if you purchase a PBT token today Cheesy

Now that's one of the best pitches for why to purchase a PBT token I've yet read. When you put it that way how could anyone not buy at least one?

I'm glad I'm now part of the PBT family!
Activity: 126
A few minutes to raise the 1115BTC, really so fast, people are optimistic about it.
Activity: 230
I hear so much  good news about this project and today is its ICO launch. Good luck to everyone, I will try to join when I am at home. I hope I have still coin to buy, they say this is only 1 day ICO. I hope so.
For those who are having issues with attachments:

You should send the following information to [email protected]
1) your emails address that you used to register your personal account
2) link to the transaction on wavesgo
3) screenshot of wallet// as a proof.

The rest our tech guys will do manually. Let me know if something is yet unclear.

For those who cannot see the transactions and rate of BTC//Tokens being sold in real time:

Go to https://primalbase.com
See the counter in the top right hand side of screen.
If you do not see it yet, please delete cookies and refresh your browser
This Token will know only one way.... UP
No there are still like 600+ PBT tokens left available so no where near done.

I decided this is not a good project to invest in.  All the reward lies with he property holders, people left holding PBT tokens will be holding the bag.  All I can say is that you better hope they sell out today, if people have to pay 20-40% more in the next 2 days I don't think it will sell out.

Lifetime membership, ability to rent out tokens at agreed upon prices, work spaces available worldwide from just a one time payment? The upside is quite nice if you purchase a PBT token today Cheesy
Jump to: