Author

Topic: Primalbase - Distributed Workspace for Tech Community - page 134. (Read 152792 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
How will the pbt drives its value?What benefits will I have as pbt holder?
Activity: 616
Merit: 250

Hi, dev, I can see the ICO starts on June, 26 2017, I want to know the exact time of 26th June, since I don't want to miss this ICO and I think it will be sold out in a short time.

Hi, it starts at 12:00 UTC on June 26.
Activity: 742

Hi, dev, I can see the ICO starts on June, 26 2017, I want to know the exact time of 26th June, since I don't want to miss this ICO and I think it will be sold out in a short time.
ICO day - 4 days.
Now, it's evident that the 1,000 PMT will be sent in a few hours.
We begin to be interested on where the token will be trade ?

I think information about the stock exchanges will be after Iko. But I'm pretty sure that the exchanges will be good.

This is correct QueenW
ICO day - 4 days.

Hi Coin++ there will be more info in the newsletter, which you can get by signing up on http://primalbase.com
Also, there has been a 5th q+a released, which you can find here: https://medium.com/@primalbase/q-a-5-primalbase-ico-42704883f5
legendary
Activity: 977
Merit: 1011
So in 1st ICO day 1000 PBT for 3 BTC each will be avaliable to buy. That's 3000BTC equals about $7.65mln.
This is not so much comparing to others ICOs around here. Also I suppose everything will be bought during the day 1.

You know there are whales if $7-8 million worth of tokens gets sold in 1 day, just like BAT which actually isn't doing bad.
And I feel this ICO will also finish earlier than expected  like other big ICO. do not be late  invest in first day  you will regret it If not.  Grin

I think it will be over before some people even don't see it.  The market cap is very low. Lots of whale waiting for this ico

Yep thinking the same, will be sold out within a few hours.
 Interesting how many people things this ICO will be finished in few hours. This is a good signal!! I'll prepare some BTC right now.
In the last question answering part, it says PBT tokens will be available for trading on the Waves DEX immediately which is great. No need to wait. And probably after several weeks, we'll see PBT tokens in other exchanges as stated in the same part.
Do you need Waves tokens to trade on their DEX or is it completely independent just like centralized exchanges we are all use to?

This is partly addressed in the q+a, and also there will be further instructions in the newsletter, which you can sign up for on http://primalbase.com
Activity: 434
So in 1st ICO day 1000 PBT for 3 BTC each will be avaliable to buy. That's 3000BTC equals about $7.65mln.
This is not so much comparing to others ICOs around here. Also I suppose everything will be bought during the day 1.

You know there are whales if $7-8 million worth of tokens gets sold in 1 day, just like BAT which actually isn't doing bad.
And I feel this ICO will also finish earlier than expected  like other big ICO. do not be late  invest in first day  you will regret it If not.  Grin

I think it will be over before some people even don't see it.  The market cap is very low. Lots of whale waiting for this ico

Yep thinking the same, will be sold out within a few hours.
This is a proof and also an indication that the team are really willing and committed to this project because it is very helpful and probably would help our answer of questions we have regarding the ICO. Great project, expensive tokens and small supply, this is going to be another sold out project, I am happy I was able to promote this project.
Good luck primalbase

i'm interested to join campaign too  Grin

Hey PikaShuh, if you are interested in the campaign, please see this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-ico-primalbase-distributed-workspace-for-tech-community-1957769
legendary
Activity: 977
Merit: 1011
When the campaign end?
The campaign end date should be around 26 july, seeing the ICO's start on 26 june and the ICO is no less than one month otherwise the max cap target has been achieved  Smiley
From wich campaign are you talking abourt ? Signatue campaign ?
That's make sense, If ICO  starts on June 26th and runs fore one month. BTW I don't see any info about closing date  Huh
Activity: 546
It is really a mind blowing project because of its large supply of coins. In addition to that, it is also interesting because at the very first day because 1PBT is already equivalent to 5BTC. I have nothing to say but just awesome. With this kind of project, many users will be interested to buy 1PBT for just 3BTC. Really have to get your coins ready and grab as much as you can.

There will always be free 1000 places for tokens holders and more places for everyone else, as I understand it, how many jobs will be created?

That's a good question QueenW. I will consult the team and get back about this.
Activity: 658
Merit: 255

And I feel this ICO will also finish earlier than expected  like other big ICO. do not be late  invest in first day  you will regret it If not.  Grin

I think it will be over before a lot of people who want to invest in even don't see it.  The market cap is very low. Lots of whale waiting for this ico
Any news on when we will see the instructions on how to invest?

There'll be a newsletter which details further instructions.
Please sign up for it at http://primalbase.com
Activity: 1106
Merit: 252
Dextrust.org #Defi
The biggest project I've seen as long as I know the world of cryptocurrency, the supply coin is only 1000 coins .
I think there will be many investors who will scramble on the first day of investment.
Activity: 343
3 days until sales start  Cool
Only 1000 PBT available for sell during the crowd fund. Get your BTC ready for the first day of sell. Because you'll get 1 PBT for only 3 BTC. (Actual price 1 PBT=5 BTC)
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
June 26 is approaching quickly... with a very supportive community, it looks like that this will be a very hot ICO.

Hot ICO will attract many whale to join this ICO
and it will reach maximum goal quickly Grin
just prepare my little bitcoin to join the ICO
Activity: 826
Merit: 440
When the campaign end?
The campaign end date should be around 26 july, seeing the ICO's start on 26 june and the ICO is no less than one month otherwise the max cap target has been achieved  Smiley
From wich campaign are you talking abourt ? Signatue campaign ?
Activity: 952
ICO day - 4 days.

I think information about the stock exchanges will be after Iko. But I'm pretty sure that the exchanges will be good.
Jump to: