Author

Topic: Primalbase - Distributed Workspace for Tech Community - page 154. (Read 152792 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
In my opinion for concept first day 3btc, 2nd-7th 4btc and 5btc ICo will be finish for one day

I would say even more ... Ico will be finish for one Hour  Wink

It may be so mickaelsilver10!  Grin
Has anyone ever visited the offices physically and/or met team member?

Yes, this is possible by arrangement through the channels on primalbase.com

Also, have you checked the Primalbase Instagram account? The link is: https://www.instagram.com/primalbase/
There you see photos of the hub in Amsterdam Smiley
According to my opinion, the 3000 BTC is a small start for such a formation
It very small. Nowadays almost on every ICO max cap 3-7 times greater and even more. I think realistic max cap very good decision for Primalbase team.

Yes, it is mall. But they should collect how much they need according to their business-growing plans. That's the good one Wink
Being greedy so popular these days but that is the wrong one Wink

We like your insight, lofegs  Wink This is the philosophy behind this project
Hi all. I can see this project having great potential. But there is one thing which I can't get my head around - 250 tokens for management? Imagine in a few years time, Primalbase becomes as popular as bitcoin or even more and the price reflects the same. Because there are only 1000 tokens, each token will be worth equivalent to 21000BTC. So 250 tokens = 250*21000BTC = 5.25 million BTC (whattt??). And that kind of money will be in the hands of few people? Sounds very very scary. Sorry if I missed something here.

Of course, there is the elements of fluctuation and speculation involved. The funds are transparent and will be at the disposal of members of the advisory board. These will be used, for example, for social activities for the tech community. Also, to reinvest to create more venues with bars, restaurants, event spaces and so on. Parts of the profits will be distributed among token holders.

Parts of the profits will be distributed among token holders - meaning that the tokens that we bought can earn a profit ASIDE from the fact we can use the tokens to use the Primalbase tech facilities. Am I correct?
In my opinion for concept first day 3btc, 2nd-7th 4btc and 5btc ICo will be finish for one day

Interesting opinion sunce33!  Cheesy Thanks for sharing!
The FAQ is very interesting to read and give many answers.
Thank you .

Thanks for reading the FAQ atchoum6760! Smiley
Activity: 1288
Merit: 283
Your Data Belongs To You

I would say even more ... Ico will be finish for one Hour  Wink
Thanks for your questions.
To answer 1. Primalbase wants to build an infrastructure. This means building a traditional economic relationship with positive cashflow with tenants. One that does not rely on attracting new investments in the future.

For 2. and 3., I shall have to consult the team and get back to you.

Hi! You'd answered on my following questions:

i've read the whitepaper and can't understand certain points.

1)  The proceeds from the ICO will be spent on leased space and their arrangement. The owners of tokens can used it infinitely. What will generate revenue?

2) How the tokens will work on ethereum network? There're no technical details in the whitepaper.

3) Was there any early investors in the project?

For 1 - Can you give specific examples?
For 2 and 3 - Have you already consulted?

Thanks for your for your attention.

Hi poptop! Thanks for your reminder Smiley

For the more technical aspects of the tokens working on the Waves platform, there will be information coming shortly.
I'd suggest that you sign up for the email newsletter on the primalbase.com website, if you haven't already done so.
For your third question, I have consulted other members in the team, and am waiting for that info.

Activity: 630
Merit: 261
Has anyone ever visited the offices physically and/or met team member?
It very small. Nowadays almost on every ICO max cap 3-7 times greater and even more. I think realistic max cap very good decision for Primalbase team.
Given who is on the team, I think they will gather more

Thanks for your vote of confidence antyivan! Smiley

Thanks ms-yuliya75 ^^  Primalbase thinks that such a cap is realistic and practical
I wonder how the project will show itself Smiley
I think everything will be ok

They got an A team already so I don't really think failure is an option. But let's see how far they fare after the crowdfunding. Crowdfunding should end very fast so we might see earlier achievements than the current roadmap.

Very true V1saya! Things will most likely move fast once the ICO is underway Smiley
I wonder how the project will show itself Smiley

Good question LemX Smiley What kind of things do you imagine?
It's really an exciting project.
In a few years, I think you will really grow very much.
In the coming years, there may be additional public offerings for new branches.
I want to get 4 shares for my own company.

That's great mhanbostanci -- sounds like a fair plan you have there Smiley
Activity: 966
Merit: 500

Yes, it is mall. But they should collect how much they need according to their business-growing plans. That's the good one Wink
Being greedy so popular these days but that is the wrong one Wink
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
The FAQ is very interesting to read and give many answers.
Thank you .
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1246
Thanks for your questions.
To answer 1. Primalbase wants to build an infrastructure. This means building a traditional economic relationship with positive cashflow with tenants. One that does not rely on attracting new investments in the future.

For 2. and 3., I shall have to consult the team and get back to you.

Hi! You'd answered on my following questions:

i've read the whitepaper and can't understand certain points.

1)  The proceeds from the ICO will be spent on leased space and their arrangement. The owners of tokens can used it infinitely. What will generate revenue?

2) How the tokens will work on ethereum network? There're no technical details in the whitepaper.

3) Was there any early investors in the project?

For 1 - Can you give specific examples?
For 2 and 3 - Have you already consulted?

Thanks for your for your attention.
Activity: 434
Given who is on the team, I think they will gather more

Well basically they can collect maximum 5.000btc or am I wrong?
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
I have a coworking space with a cafe. How can I work w/ Primal Base?
Jump to: