Author

Topic: Primalbase - Distributed Workspace for Tech Community - page 214. (Read 152792 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
watching and following this project
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I subscribed to the news. Waiting for ICO.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
In this project in China, I do not think it's a great idea
Activity: 616
Grin 100 ICO's Per week its good people are not putting money into these anymore and have actually figure out this is just like premine sale.
Btw Primal how many Alt accounts you been using lately to spam the forum with different ICO's?

Hello. You can find out more information on this project, and who is involved, here: http://primalbase.com/

You can also see there is already a location open for business here:

https://www.facebook.com/primalbasehq/videos/1365521906865690/

Thank you for your interest.
Activity: 269
 Grin 100 ICO's Per week its good people are not putting money into these anymore and have actually figure out this is just like premine sale.
Btw Primal how many Alt accounts you been using lately to spam the forum with different ICO's?
Activity: 616
More documentation is being pushed over the next two days. Thanks for your patience!
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024
Great project. Reserving Turkish translation.
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
I can't stay out! I'm waiting for the rewards! Finally a decent project that could be worth a lot!
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
I'll follow this thread...
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Never too old to learn
i will do every bounty you announce..going all in...
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
i am sure i am going big on this thing, coz there is a lot of work space in my country to rent to..

if i can be part of your team i will be pleased,

i also want Indonesia translation please...
Activity: 326
Merit: 256
This project and team looks promising.  Smiley
Activity: 758
CEO of WAVES and the man carries ETHEREUM on his last name! This project will be GIANT!
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 2280
Crypto Swap Exchange
Portuguese translation reserved. Waiting for bounty details.

Sasha and Vitalik?  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
I think price for each is pretty high 5 BTC is that serious so that from my point of view any people who is investing low amount in any project than this wouldn't be attractive so many people to get just cents for putting hundred of dollars.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
new the projects which is very nice, i am will waiting on information of this projects,
please update media social bounty, signature campaign, and others,
everyone will interested and hope many the enthusiast of in this projects, good luck.  Wink
Activity: 295
ॐ http://goaco.in ॐ
media sosial bounty dev ? twitter..
Activity: 840
Merit: 659
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
I reserve french translation ^^
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
Familiarized with the project. In general everything seems not bad, fine. There is no information about the bounty. Will bounty twitter and facebook?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
There are some famous guys in your team.Is it that ture?I dont believe...

https://cointelegraph.com/news/we-are-witnessing-brilliant-example-of-crowd-intelligence-sasha-ivanov-on-icos

“Primalbase is a real estate project, while it is also a Blockchain community project. It offers a rather unique product - on the one hand, it is an access to co-working, on the other hand, it is a financial instrument, which can be traded on the market. There hasn’t been anything like this before. It can unite many startups within the community. Many cryptocurrency startups are getting interested in sharing Primalbase co-working spaces, soon we might see the development of a new environment for cryptocurrency businesses, that will go out of the virtual world into the real one, in particular, geographical locations, it will be interesting.” - Sasha Ivanov
Jump to: