Pages:
Author

Topic: Primalbase - Distributed Workspace for Tech Community - page 6. (Read 152768 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 269
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1398
Yes, I'm an asshole
Hey guys, I know you are focus with the development of the project, but how about the exchange/s.
I say this because I saw that there is no volume in the current exchanges anymore, do we have plan on applying to get listed in big exchange in the future?

Thanks for your interest in the project. We cannot comment on exchanges at this time. We have a long-term vision with this project based on utility, not speculation. That being said, we do expect the overall value of the token to rise over time as we open more offices and expand the ecosystem.

At this point I would have to slightly disagree, because despite the numbers of opened office, if there are not enough exchange service to support the project and made it reachable by the community, there would be an impaired development. And we have to face the truth that wavesdex is far from adequate to help appealing community to trade PBT.

It totally depends on your goals. If your main goal is simply to achieve a higher price of the token, I could see why you would focus on exchanges and liquidity. However, if your main goal is long-term utility then it shouldn't matter what exchanges the token is on right now. Exchanges don't drive utility demand........they just provide a platform for people to speculate.  Primalbase wants to build something real driven by real world demand. This takes a lot of time, especially in the field of real estate.

Forgive the delay on replying this topic, I somehow missed this post when I made my previous reply about otc.

I can see your point about exchanges doesn't drive demand in case of utility-purpose. But, I am not talking about several exchanges at once to help price speculation, I am talking about having one (or maybe two if necessary) that works well, hence the comparison to very-poor wavesdex.

Imagine a scenario where you have 10 buildings and well known as a rent an office service, and crypto citizen is interested to try yours, but the only way to achieve them are from a dex that needs certain percentage of luck to be working properly. There will always be a fiat method, but that will renders the purpose of cryptocurrency to as close as useless feature.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Looking forward to the next report. Good to see what developments are being done. Grin
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Is there any news for New York office space or should we ait for the monthly update? If there is something on Telegram, please share it guys.

I would wait for the monthly.

Thanks.

Let's wait the report then, hope we will see New York leasing and London opening so soon.

Yes. The London hard hat tour is next week! You going to go?
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Hey guys, I know you are focus with the development of the project, but how about the exchange/s.
I say this because I saw that there is no volume in the current exchanges anymore, do we have plan on applying to get listed in big exchange in the future?

Thanks for your interest in the project. We cannot comment on exchanges at this time. We have a long-term vision with this project based on utility, not speculation. That being said, we do expect the overall value of the token to rise over time as we open more offices and expand the ecosystem.

If someone buys to enough PBT for office it will probably cause high fluctuation, what do you think about that?

Possibly. The market cap for the project is very low right now and the project is still very young and relatively unknown, so any serious interest should cause some pretty violent swings IMO.

So that is a problem. Is it possible to buy PBT token OTC for large amounts to prevent this problem?

Nobody stops you from trading OTC. Also, low market cap is just as much an opportunity as it is a 'problem."

https://waves.exchange/
I'm mentioning something like this. Secure OTC platform.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
Is there any news for New York office space or should we ait for the monthly update? If there is something on Telegram, please share it guys.

Thanks.

Let's wait the report then, hope we will see New York leasing and London opening so soon.

Thanks.

If someone buys to enough PBT for office it will probably cause high fluctuation, what do you think about that?

Possibly. The market cap for the project is very low right now and the project is still very young and relatively unknown, so any serious interest should cause some pretty violent swings IMO.

So that is a problem. Is it possible to buy PBT token OTC for large amounts to prevent this problem?

Nobody stops you from trading OTC. Also, low market cap is just as much an opportunity as it is a 'problem."
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I hope that this project will work very well and can be a useful project for the cryptographic world. Now there are few such projects.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole

As OTC basically only needs trust between both side of the participants, and as transferring PBT between wallets are not restricted, I don't see why OTC is impossible.

At this point I would have to slightly disagree, because despite the numbers of opened office, if there are not enough exchange service to support the project and made it reachable by the community, there would be an impaired development. And we have to face the truth that wavesdex is far from adequate to help appealing community to trade PBT.

It totally depends on your goals. If your main goal is simply to achieve a higher price of the token, I could see why you would focus on exchanges and liquidity. However, if your main goal is long-term utility then it shouldn't matter what exchanges the token is on right now. Exchanges don't drive utility demand........they just provide a platform for people to speculate.  Primalbase wants to build something real driven by real world demand. This takes a lot of time, especially in the field of real estate.

legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole

Activity: 2828
Merit: 666
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
A project that aims to ease the process of renting business and work offices. They want to acquire as much space to create their rental offices and small places easily available for anyone. If this service becomes popular there will be a limited number of people that will be able to use it or maybe they will sell or "borrow" these coins to others after they use it. Therefore the money will constantly flow and tokens will switch user creating a market.

An interesting point of view. We also want to create a place for people who work in blockchain to be able to congregate and work together. It's best we stick together rather than remain fragmented across the globe.

Wasn't a fiat also allowed to rent spaces? I recall that you state that you accept fiat and PBT for renting spaces, although you'll prioritize PBT holders? Am I correct on this? If so, wouldn't it be a good idea to also persuade those fiat renter to use PBT by offering some discount if the rent happen in PBT?

AFAIK fiat and PBT for private offices and PBT for common area desks.
legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole
A project that aims to ease the process of renting business and work offices. They want to acquire as much space to create their rental offices and small places easily available for anyone. If this service becomes popular there will be a limited number of people that will be able to use it or maybe they will sell or "borrow" these coins to others after they use it. Therefore the money will constantly flow and tokens will switch user creating a market.

An interesting point of view. We also want to create a place for people who work in blockchain to be able to congregate and work together. It's best we stick together rather than remain fragmented across the globe.

Wasn't a fiat also allowed to rent spaces? I recall that you state that you accept fiat and PBT for renting spaces, although you'll prioritize PBT holders? Am I correct on this? If so, wouldn't it be a good idea to also persuade those fiat renter to use PBT by offering some discount if the rent happen in PBT?
Pages:
Jump to: