Pages:
Author

Topic: Primalbase - Distributed Workspace for Tech Community - page 83. (Read 152792 times)

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
Yes all is scam and you are a smart man.

Also BTC is a scam and ETH , so we have buyed a scam token with others scam coin.

bad bad world.
No,BTC and ETH are nice coins offering actual uses in day to day life.Affecting lives of so many internet users and traders.Your primalBase is shit.Not sure if it's a scam token at this point but I;m sure it's story will unfold like zcash lol
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
Is the coin already on a exchange or is it possible to buy it in other ways? Perhaps via slack?

It is on DEX at the moment, and possible to trade there.
I see that, but on DEX there's no active trader and no more buyer. When this coin will be on marketcap dev? that's very good move to bring out potential of this coin
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
I received all my tokens thanks now i hold for many month.
Activity: 588
what was the ICO price per coin?
3 BTC = 1 PBT first day. Most of the tokens sold in first day.
4 BTC = 1 PBT Rest of the tokens sold in second day.
I think 1 PBT = 5BTC but I was wrong.
Is there any news about the market for PBT?
Just sit sweet, then drink coffee. Next week you read back the next info. I'm just like you wait. That's what you can do right now.
Relax, Drink coffee.  Grin Grin
Activity: 616
Is the coin already on a exchange or is it possible to buy it in other ways? Perhaps via slack?

It is on DEX at the moment, and possible to trade there.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
Also the landing function will be on waves, so really don't undersrtand why people have joined this ico if they don't know what waves ecosystem is.
The usual get-rich-quick scheme.
I don't understand why people think the project is worth something.Saw it  advertised on my facebook page with something like 4 bitcoins == 1 Primal and I spat my coffee out  of my mouth yelling "new age scammers" and which idiot is actually falling for this .
i cant place order on this sdecentralized waves exchange, its written directly : error happened the order wasnt placed...
I was wondering why people are selling under the ico price right now ?

This is a known bug at the moment since some assets have a minimum limit.
In the meantime, please change pairs to PBT/WAVES and you can place the order for any amount of PBT.
Activity: 481
Merit: 258
i cant place order on this sdecentralized waves exchange, its written directly : error happened the order wasnt placed...
Do you have a waves balance? Any transactions would cost you waves you can try to get waves on their faucets
i do have one wave
Activity: 714
Merit: 266

Bitcointalk username: mazt rhiezt
Spreadsheet campaign (signature, twitter, newsletter, etc.): signature
Line in spreadsheet document: 27
WAVES address: 3PAxjmZrW2XVMeF1a8rDhFHxphWkz6SfmCV

hello dev i lost my seed,
can i change my waves address to :

ONLY USE THIS LINK TO SEND Sylon A PM: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=112240
I think you lost your bounty cos 0.01450000 PBT was already sent to WAVES address:
http://www.wavesgo.com/account.html?3PAxjmZrW2XVMeF1a8rDhFHxphWkz6SfmCV

Bitcointalk username: mazt rhiezt
Spreadsheet campaign (signature, twitter, newsletter, etc.): signature
Line in spreadsheet document: 27
WAVES address: 3PAxjmZrW2XVMeF1a8rDhFHxphWkz6SfmCV

hello dev i lost my seed,
can i change my waves address to : 3PAtKqsDeh6FLbwMoY4rBHdPVxREZYugDjN.

ONLY USE THIS LINK TO SEND Sylon A PM: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=112240
I participated in ICO (not bounty) can I get a eth token or does it need do be done on waves?

Tokens for bounty campaign are distributed to Waves wallets ONLY. Everyone is kindly asked to provide their addresses within these three days, otherwise they risk losing them.

But for investors can we wait until eth is an option or should i get a waves wallet and give a waves account?

Please get a waves wallet!
 If someone doesn't take tokens in July, the tokens will be sent to the escrow's wallet but the escrow will be charging 0.0329PBT per day (around 1PBT per month) for holding the tokens which will be proportionally taken from all undistributed tokens at that moment. After 31st July personal account on the website will be shut down and the rest of the communication with escrow will be happening over the email. We highly recommend to collect your tokens on your waves wallet as soon as possible, we will not support token distribution  on  our side post July and will focus more on driving the organization forward to the next milestone.
www.cd3d.app
Do you have a waves balance? Any transactions would cost you waves you can try to get waves on their faucets
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Looking forward to this project. Hope this turns out success!
Activity: 481
Merit: 258
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
I think 1 PBT = 5BTC but I was wrong.
Is there any news about the market for PBT?
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
Activity: 397
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
It's not surprising that with bounties being released today that the price on Waves Dex is dropping below ICO price. That's to be expected given the current turmoil in the markets and the fact that liquidity on the Dex is not very high. I'm sure several bounty participants will let go of what they have for whatever the going price might be. That's fine for now. I suggest holding on and waiting for the project to release its plans, for other exchanges to be added, and for the current market turmoil to resolve itself. I'm sure the price will adjust itself up naturally over time.

If you are even fully aware thag it has been trading below ICO price even before the bounty were distributed. Only a handful of people is using wavesdex as an exchange

I've been watching it from the beginning. I've been in Waves since the beginning and PBT since the start as well. I've watched how it's performed on the Dex since the day it was listed. I'm very aware of the relatively light volume on the Dex for PBT right now. It is what it is. It gives those with a pressing need to exit a way to do so. I have confidence that more exchanges will be added and that the team will release further plans and information that will increase the perceived sense of value of PBT. I'm content to wait for that all to unfold. It's unfortunate if some people can't wait that long. At least there is an exit door open even if it's not a great one right now.
That's what they want. A good exchange can increase the volume of PBT to make the price will be better than before. Waves dex is a low quality exchange i think. Probably because few people do not know about the exchange.

If i don't wrong, dev said PBT will be on major exchange in early of August, so i think we have to wait
Current exchange really bad, there is no active trading, and the price far below ICO price. Hope we see good news next month
Agree, the coin market is so bad now, everyone has lose the confidence. Once they get their coin, they rush to sell them before the price falls. Maybe it's because there are too many coins on market now, and this is the hardest time to every coin, the coins survive months later are valuable coins. Let's just wait patiently.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Gon Totto
It's not surprising that with bounties being released today that the price on Waves Dex is dropping below ICO price. That's to be expected given the current turmoil in the markets and the fact that liquidity on the Dex is not very high. I'm sure several bounty participants will let go of what they have for whatever the going price might be. That's fine for now. I suggest holding on and waiting for the project to release its plans, for other exchanges to be added, and for the current market turmoil to resolve itself. I'm sure the price will adjust itself up naturally over time.

If you are even fully aware thag it has been trading below ICO price even before the bounty were distributed. Only a handful of people is using wavesdex as an exchange

I've been watching it from the beginning. I've been in Waves since the beginning and PBT since the start as well. I've watched how it's performed on the Dex since the day it was listed. I'm very aware of the relatively light volume on the Dex for PBT right now. It is what it is. It gives those with a pressing need to exit a way to do so. I have confidence that more exchanges will be added and that the team will release further plans and information that will increase the perceived sense of value of PBT. I'm content to wait for that all to unfold. It's unfortunate if some people can't wait that long. At least there is an exit door open even if it's not a great one right now.
That's what they want. A good exchange can increase the volume of PBT to make the price will be better than before. Waves dex is a low quality exchange i think. Probably because few people do not know about the exchange.

If i don't wrong, dev said PBT will be on major exchange in early of August, so i think we have to wait
Current exchange really bad, there is no active trading, and the price far below ICO price. Hope we see good news next month
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

I don't think most people do not know the exchange, the issue with the exchange is lack of liquidity, I don't know the exchange is suffering from thesame fate all this DEX exchange are suffering from
Pages:
Jump to: