Pages:
Author

Topic: PrimeBitcoin - The Best Design Faucet in the World! - page 3. (Read 1951 times)

copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
Hey!

I'm happy to announce the launch of a brand new age of Faucets. This faucet it unique, because it does not host little to any ads! Yes! No popups or annoying shit, just free Sato$hi! The faucet is also made to be the most stylish faucet out there. Not only will it look good, but it will make you fall in love with it and it's simple design.

Click HERE to enter PrimeBitcoin!

Here's a few small things about PrimeBitcoin that will hopefully get you to use our site:

* You can claim your faucet every 5 minutes!
* You will earn 15% of your referrals claimings!
* There's no annoying ads!
* The faucet is built around a stunning user interface!
* The faucet is not ran money in mind - but user experience!

Payout Table:
20-40 Satoshi - 40%
60-80 Satoshi - 25%
100-140 Satoshi - 15%
160-200 Satoshi - 10%
250-350 Satoshi - 5%
500-750 Satoshi - 2%
850-1100 Satoshi - 1.5%
1250-1750 Satoshi - 1%
2000 Satoshi - 0.45%
1000000 Satoshi - 0.05%

I hope you find the website good. It's my mission to create a site which is easy to use to claim Bitcoin and I also wish to establish this portal as a source of reliable for those who visits our site.

Please share this post if you enjoyed it! I'm always happy to receive any feedback or questions regarding the site.

Thank You!
Art3mis
faucet.bbo.yt

EDIT: Move to micro-transactions please Smiley

where can i share this?
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Flash design website works on mobile also. Only think the background tekst is not that great visible. I will save this website good luck with this one.

Thanks for the feedback! I'll fix the text. Smiley
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
Flash design website works on mobile also. Only think the background tekst is not that great visible. I will save this website good luck with this one.
Bump!
Pages:
Jump to: