Pages:
Author

Topic: "Primecoin" - Commemorative, Collectible Proofs! - page 4. (Read 9591 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1005
Sure, I'll take one.  Your website says they aren't available at this time, though.  Let me know how much shipping is to Canada.
legendary
Activity: 1397
Merit: 1022
First 9 set to ship tomorrow, August 30th, 2013. Only 41 left! Original customers will have their tracking info sent by Friday evening, EST.
legendary
Batch 1: #8 of 50 is sold. 42 remaining pieces.
legendary
#7 of 50 sold. 43 remain in the inaugural batch.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
"Ignorance never settles a question."
LOL, what a fucking joke... Whats next, physical hobocoins and physical shitcoins... i cant believe how stupid people are here.
legendary
Could you show a picture of a finished coin with the public address/first bits showing?

Or do these coins not have the public address printed on the security label?

Each priv key is generated and printed and then hidden behind the security sticker. None of the digits will be showing. The attached Certificate of Authenticity will include the wallet address so receiver can confirm the transfer of XPM to the address via the block chain. I hope this answers your question.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Could you show a picture of a finished coin with the public address/first bits showing?

Or do these coins not have the public address printed on the security label?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I can't believe anyone would pay $120 for a $24 piece of silver. I know it cost you some extra money to get them pressed, but that's crazy.

I presume you are not a coin collector based off of this comment. I have seen 1 ounce gold coins appraised at $20k +. Hope you were seated when you read this, lol.

The difference is that this is not a collectable coin. At the time they were minted, those same coins you are talking about were sold at appropriate value. It's not right to start out selling a coin so far marked up because someday it might be valuable beyond it's value in silver. Even pandas, where we know the price is going to be over $100 in 5-10 years time are sold at a reasonable price now.
legendary
I can't believe anyone would pay $120 for a $24 piece of silver. I know it cost you some extra money to get them pressed, but that's crazy.

I presume you are not a coin collector based off of this comment. I have seen 1 ounce gold coins appraised at $20k +. Hope you were seated when you read this, lol.
legendary

I want to agree, I paid much more than that for my 1oz. Lealana though Sad.

I'd be in for one of these at .5BTC + 11 XPMs if you don't sell them all and price comes down a bit let me know.

I should be able to bring down the price point on subsequent batches if we get to that point, but certainly not to that level. I was hoping to get them to 1 btc per with xpm included. Of course if btc goes back to $260, you hav a deal!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

I want to agree, I paid much more than that for my 1oz. Lealana though Sad.

I'd be in for one of these at .5BTC + 11 XPMs if you don't sell them all and price comes down a bit let me know.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
legendary
Batch 1: 50 Physical Primecoins

1-6 of 50 are taken and paid for.

Only 44 left in Batch 1.
legendary
Physical XPM's have landed!

Grin
legendary
Big surprise coming for the community from my web store by this weekend! You can probably figure it out by visiting my shop...

Wink
legendary
Added .999 Fine Silver Govt issue / mint coins

Grin
legendary

12/20/13 UPDATE: Due to some gray areas in current US legislation, f*D is making the following changes until further notice.
- Payment is only accepted via PayPal through the website
- Loading of crypto to the proofs must be done by the customer (I suggest keeping the transaction detail as a printout inside the custom leatherette once the proofs are loaded
- Pricing has been adjusted on the website to align with the new policies and also I have added some end of the year bulk purchase discount pricing
- All reservations not yet paid for are being made available to the public

Sorry for the inconvenience and we hope to be able to accept crypto payment and loading of proofs in the future. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

Pages:
Jump to: