Pages:
Author

Topic: "Primecoin" - Commemorative, Collectible Proofs! - page 3. (Read 8313 times)

legendary
Activity: 1397
Merit: 1022
#20 and 21 sold. 28 remaining - #'s 22-49.
legendary
I realize it took me a while but hopefully the wait was worth it. I'm not 100% happy with all of them but I think they're overall fairly decent. Here's the link to the album:

http://imgur.com/a/5zbP4

Much better than mine! Wow, thank you so much for taking those! I will be putting those in the OP and on my website immediately. I really need to get a good camera.
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
My spoon is too big!
I realize it took me a while but hopefully the wait was worth it. I'm not 100% happy with all of them but I think they're overall fairly decent. Here's the link to the album:

http://imgur.com/a/5zbP4

Here are the individual photos:

legendary
# 11 is now funded. Also, #15-19 are now reserved and spoken for. OP updated. Only 30 left.
legendary
Numbers 1-14 and 50 have now been purchased and shipped. 35 coins remaining.
legendary
#50 sold. 36 remaining.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
The more I look at it, the more I want one. Damn. Let's hope CGB grows enough so I can buy one  Grin
legendary
Congrats to the Primecoin community for continued record breaking!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xpm-primecoin-record-books-253409
legendary
Coin number 13 of 50 is now funded Smiley
legendary
I have had a couple inquiries asking about bulk discounts. Unfortunately, as this is a limited batch and only 50 exist, I cannot do much regarding discounting with the 50 coins from "batch 1" - of which 13 are already sold. When all of batch one has been sold, I will give thought to creating batch 2 - a subsequent batch will allow me to bring the price point down for bulk buys as some of the overhead costs associated with batch 1 will not be necessary for batch 2. That having been said, I have decided to offer a 10% discount and free US shipping for the purchase of 10 coins. That makes the total cost with shipping 11.25 btc.

Thanks,
f*D
donator
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Study the past, if you would divine the future.
yesss primecoin!! they are looking awesome
My spoon is too big!
I haven't forgotten about the photos - just a very busy few days with work and family. It's on the list.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
i received my coin last friday and i love it Smiley

coin is like described
legendary
#13 of 50 has now been sold. 37 coins remaining.
legendary
#12 of 50 has been sold. Only 38 left.
legendary
Master list of shipped coins / wallet address match added to OP Grin
My spoon is too big!
Just got my coin yesterday and I have to say I'm quite pleased. I can say that the photos provided so far really don't do it justice. The quality is far above what I expected and greater than I was able to tell from the provided photos. I'm actually going to try to take some high quality pictures (with a high end DSLR and lens) for people to get a better sense of what they're getting. It's a bit pricey, sure, but the novelty and having a part of history is worth it to me.

One thing I would have liked would have been a notary-type raised stamp on the authenticity certificate but that's a small detail really. I'm extremely pleased. Thanks, FbD.

Photos to come in the next few days if all goes well.

Oh, and I can confirm that it was funded with the 11 XPM as promised.

Truly a pleasure doing business with you and I am extremely happy to see your satisfaction with the product! I am looking forward to seeing the photos you take and if it is ok with you, I would love to use yours in the OP and on my site...

Sure, by all means if you are happy with them feel free to use them (when I get them up, of course).
legendary
Just got my coin yesterday and I have to say I'm quite pleased. I can say that the photos provided so far really don't do it justice. The quality is far above what I expected and greater than I was able to tell from the provided photos. I'm actually going to try to take some high quality pictures (with a high end DSLR and lens) for people to get a better sense of what they're getting. It's a bit pricey, sure, but the novelty and having a part of history is worth it to me.

One thing I would have liked would have been a notary-type raised stamp on the authenticity certificate but that's a small detail really. I'm extremely pleased. Thanks, FbD.

Truly a pleasure doing business with you and I am extremely happy to see your satisfaction with the product! I am looking forward to seeing the photos you take and if it is ok with you, I would love to use yours in the OP and on my site...
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
I will buy one when CGB is worth a bit more  Smiley
My spoon is too big!

Pages:
Jump to: