Pages:
Author

Topic: Primecoin GPU miner private sale - page 2. (Read 4696 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
January 10, 2014, 04:55:52 PM
I volunteer my services to verify. I have like... the worst hardware so I can definitely test it and will post my review for free! Wink

I will test with an i7 compared to a gtx560. I will even go the extra mile and post a picture of my hash rates! WHOAAAAA

Who is this guy out of left field offering his services like a gentleman?! I am exactly that sir. A gentleman offering his assistance to a fellow forum member in need of some guidance. Contact me posthaste!
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
January 10, 2014, 04:06:44 PM
first copy has been sold, transaction has confirmed at my address, the buyer wish to remain anonymous.

Why wouldn't you urge the "buyer" to vet/confirm on here for your sake?

I did, but the buyer do not wish to reveal his identity here.

shocker

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
January 10, 2014, 03:37:59 PM
first copy has been sold, transaction has confirmed at my address, the buyer wish to remain anonymous.

I did, but the buyer do not wish to reveal his identity here.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
January 10, 2014, 03:34:31 PM

January 10, 2014, 03:31:55 PM
zvs
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000
https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com
January 10, 2014, 03:30:16 PM
While some may think it is not expensive , most of us wouldn't spend 1 btc on this . I think that in the long term you would benefit more if you implement some kind of mining fee (reasonable % of coins going to you) into software and give it for free.

With a single rig of four R9 270, you can get 40 XPM per day, you will make your investment back in a week.

buy some account with more posts, or use your real account, then maybe some ppl would believe you
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
January 10, 2014, 03:25:59 PM
While some may think it is not expensive , most of us wouldn't spend 1 btc on this . I think that in the long term you would benefit more if you implement some kind of mining fee (reasonable % of coins going to you) into software and give it for free.

With a single rig of four R9 270, you can get 40 XPM per day, you will make your investment back in a week.

If you what you're selling is actually true....
January 10, 2014, 03:18:22 PM

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
the cake is a lie
January 10, 2014, 03:07:27 PM
January 10, 2014, 03:03:26 PM
As some of you may know, recently there has been several break-thru in GPU mining for several CPU coins, such as Protoshares, Quark etc...

This got me interested in developing a GPU miner for Primecoin, and after spending much time on it, I have done it, I have developed a GPU miner for Primecoin. The performance is about 8-10 times of a similarly priced CPU. My single AMD R9 270 gets 4.5 chains/day, compared to a i7 4770k only 0.6 chains/day

I don't own a GPU mining farm, therefore I'd like to recoup my development time cost by distributing this GPU miner to any interested person, with a cost.

The cost is 1 BTC

The miner binary will be distributed to buyers, but no source will be provided. Also the miner will be IP restricted, so you can't easily distribute to others.

Purchase procedure:
1. send 1 BTC to 1Mh5oXgXwRnd4AMr2wXimKtN4Fp8utiwnh  (you should include your forum id with your transaction if you could)
2. PM me your transaction, please do so immediately after you sent the transaction, so no other person can claim your transaction.
3. with the PM, please give me the external IP address your miners will be mining from, and I will compile a version with this IP address just for you.
4. if you need to change the IP address later, PM me again.

I will open source this GPU miner after 3 months, so you have 3 months to mine exclusively using GPU (along with any other buyer).
Pages:
Jump to: