Pages:
Author

Topic: PrimeDice 2 Launched First 100 Posters get 0.01 bonus! - page 6. (Read 4324 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 100
Paddy's Pub Egg
lucky user #496 tyty:)
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
ID: 484
thanks!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
user id
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
My ID is 453 and thanks Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
User id

It looks awesome.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Id 214

I posted in other thread also, so disregard that one....

Thanks!
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Swiss Money all around me!
Activity: 322
ID: 210, just posted in the other thread, so don't accidentally double credit me. Tongue

Thanks a lot, I appreciate it. Smiley

Tossed you an extra credit for the confusion I caused  Smiley

Lol, I wish I had enough Bitcoins to be that generous. I'm getting a lot closer to 1 BTC though! Check out my website at http://bitcoinmaniac.com

I'm gonna update the tracker to 0.65 as soon as I finish the withdraw from your site.

Tossed you a small amount towards your site tracker also, love the design/responsiveness of your site.

Wow, thanks! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1278
Primedice.com, Stake.com
ID: 210, just posted in the other thread, so don't accidentally double credit me. Tongue

Lol, I wish I had enough Bitcoins to be that generous. I'm getting a lot closer to 1 BTC though! Check out my website at http://bitcoinmaniac.com

I'm gonna update the tracker to 0.65 as soon as I finish the withdraw from your site.

Tossed you a small amount towards your site tracker also, love the design/responsiveness of your site.
Activity: 322

Activity: 518

You rock man. Thank you!!
legendary
Primedice.com, Stake.com

Activity: 518

Activity: 336
User Id : 394
legendary
Primedice.com, Stake.com
www.primedice.com

Post your User ID on Primedice and I will credit 0.01 to it.

Please post here if you'd like the bonus rather than on the main PD thread. If you have any suggestions/questions post them there. This thread will be locked once everyone has claimed their bonus. Hope this doesn't break section rules, sticky says you may post something newsworthy or the launch of a new site.

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: