Pages:
Author

Topic: ☆★Primedice Betting | Guides | And More!!★☆ - page 8. (Read 10644 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024
I lost 0.05 btc today tryin to win like you did. LOL. Cheesy Told you I'm not lucky with dice and other gambling. Sad
Activity: 714
Merit: 501
Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.
awesome! i like your 9x win at the end of videos.. My favourite rate only 1.5xx

Yeah that was actually pretty cool how he did that but he got really lucky. But there are no secrets to be learnt from that video.
Except that I am a very lucky gambler Tongue
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

Yeah that was actually pretty cool how he did that but he got really lucky. But there are no secrets to be learnt from that video.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Wow, you have lost almost 0.6 btc from that!

But your luck is 99.49%

You have wagered ~25BTC and have made ~5BTC loss.
Yep and if you check the other link I wagered 444 btc and lost even more

That second one where you lost 7 btc. You should eallyhave been expecting that due to the house edge. That is accutally quite low, I'd expect from 444btc with a 0.5% house edge, I'd expect 22.2BTC loss!
its .1% house edge
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

But your luck is 99.49%

That second one where you lost 7 btc. You should eallyhave been expecting that due to the house edge. That is accutally quite low, I'd expect from 444btc with a 0.5% house edge, I'd expect 22.2BTC loss!

But your luck is 99.49%

copper member

But your luck is 99.49%

Somethimes you have luck few times in a row and sometimes it looks like you can't win anything. Enjoy it for how long it lasts;)
Your right and thanks

Sweeet,
Would it be out of line to ask if you could take a print screen of your general statistics on primedice (represented by the chart). I am interest in total wagered, total won and luck (%)
I don't have the info on that for all of primedice but I can give you my stats on primedice. https://gyazo.com/8aa3a098652bb6ffbaacc419f7352985
https://gyazo.com/d7562c63acfb891a38f015c79803364f
copper member
Somethimes you have luck few times in a row and sometimes it looks like you can't win anything. Enjoy it for how long it lasts;)
Your right and thanks

Sweeet,
Would it be out of line to ask if you could take a print screen of your general statistics on primedice (represented by the chart). I am interest in total wagered, total won and luck (%)
Your right and thanks
Activity: 1036
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
That is not a way to gamble like a boss? Like a way too far from being a boss except for that Ice Cube song that is the most gangster thing about that video.You need to learn money management honestly,you're constantly betting on the same odds,you could try to play high end odds more often.

Uhh, this was just some video showing that he makes money within a couple of minutes, and I think that in itself is already boss, doubling your money within 2 minutes is no joke. If you could provide a video similar or greater to what op posted, then go ahead. Smiley
That is not a way to gamble like a boss? Like a way too far from being a boss except for that Ice Cube song that is the most gangster thing about that video.You need to learn money management honestly,you're constantly betting on the same odds,you could try to play high end odds more often.
Im sorry you feel that way but this to me is betting like a boss any other betting would be losing all wins are boss betting, what makes you think I need money management?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308
Get your game girl
Interesting video and nice of you to share, I don't think a gambling strategy in general is effective in dice because it's just an odds game there IMO, Anyway it's relatively interesting to watch.
Yea, im not promoting any strategy's/methods I'm just providing you guys with some videos of me making money Tongue
Is there a video contest or something? Or this are just ref videos flooded lately?
The purpose of these videos are for your entertainment and even my entertainment I enjoy making this videos Smiley

At least I technically don't have to pay.
It went from 0.2-0.44 (not 0.3 to 0.5)!
However, I will be a good sport, please paste your bitcoin address below and I will send sweeet.
no no thats ok I don't want your money I just did it for fun Tongue
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Power The world for FREE!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmIO8O-injE

I hope you enjoy my new video, good luck to everyone Smiley

Wow, a recent and interesting strategy. You are always confused how you want to provide a strategy that you get with a free.?? . When you put your BTC to make a strategy work, and sometimes you also have to put a large number of BTC to get a good strategy. I see your strategy only last method it will only last for 2 days, because of the Risk strategy. And if you want to use this strategy, you have to innovate against this method. Good luck
Activity: 219
Merit: 101
Interesting video and nice of you to share, I don't think a gambling strategy in general is effective in dice because it's just an odds game there IMO, Anyway it's relatively interesting to watch.
copper member
Is there a video contest or something? Or this are just ref videos flooded lately?
The purpose of these videos are for your entertainment and even my entertainment I enjoy making this videos Smiley

At least I technically don't have to pay.
It went from 0.2-0.44 (not 0.3 to 0.5)!
However, I will be a good sport, please paste your bitcoin address below and I will send sweeet.
Pages:
Jump to: