Pages:
Author

Topic: ☆★Primedice Betting - "I bet you can't make that profit again"★☆ - page 2. (Read 1320 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 501
Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.
I think you are busting a lot more than you are winning but not showing or uploading them on tube.It's pretty difficult to believe cause you are doubling your money in every video you are posting here.I could be wrong but....
Amazingly all the videos I've ever made were all in one go
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I think you are busting a lot more than you are winning but not showing or uploading them on tube.It's pretty difficult to believe cause you are doubling your money in every video you are posting here.I could be wrong but....
It looks this video similar to your previous video but just edited some info? or Are trying to increase your video counts? because I saw you also added a google adsense adds to your video.

Anyway these tricks will not work for long and only short term or even you can't repeat it for second time.
I took google adsense down was just checking it out, but just after uploading that picture and posting a thread like this someone bet me that I couldn't replicate that video for .001 so I did Tongue

I dont know that you could make it again and again but that is 0.001 challenge you should not take that for real, if you lose you will lose 0.2 btc and it is not worth compare to the 0.001 prize. I still confuse is this some kind luck or your strategy
I actually did not accept the .001 he offered I just did it all for fun Smiley I was ok with losing.
legendary
Activity: 1078
It looks this video similar to your previous video but just edited some info? or Are trying to increase your video counts? because I saw you also added a google adsense adds to your video.

Anyway these tricks will not work for long and only short term or even you can't repeat it for second time.
I took google adsense down was just checking it out, but just after uploading that picture and posting a thread like this someone bet me that I couldn't replicate that video for .001 so I did Tongue

I dont know that you could make it again and again but that is 0.001 challenge you should not take that for real, if you lose you will lose 0.2 btc and it is not worth compare to the 0.001 prize. I still confuse is this some kind luck or your strategy

klf
legendary
Activity: 1344

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
"bet you can't make that profit again"

HAHAHA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phKsSmtJCCk&feature=youtu.be

Lol, I hope you enjoy this I thought it was pretty funny Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmIO8O-injE

I hope you enjoy my new video, good luck to everyone Smiley

That was some good luck!

0.3-0.5 (bet you couldn't do that again!)
Pages:
Jump to: