Pages:
Author

Topic: ☆★Primedice Betting - New Primedice Videos★☆ - page 4. (Read 2796 times)

klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
I think you are lucky and you made some lots of profit. but even you share it with us i think we will still lose or some of them got win because its depends of your luck.. But anyway congrats. I hope that who follow your steps got lucky too..

That is very true. Non of these tricks will work in the long run in dice game because it is purely luck based game. He should be lucky on given day to win that money but there is not guaranty of winning again if he/she continue same method. So do not invest more in dice game to win big money.
Activity: 714
Merit: 501
Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.
This is not something that you can make it continuously. This is only based on some luck though, people can't keep on winning using this kind of strategy because there is no solid strategy to boost your balance except you are in luck. IF you are no luck better stop this kind of thing or you will lose all your balance
i had just watching the video and also had used this method several times and only could won once and i think this strategy will does not working if it is used multiple times
I think you are lucky and you made some lots of profit. but even you share it with us i think we will still lose or some of them got win because its depends of your luck.. But anyway congrats. I hope that who follow your steps got lucky too..
I agree I do not promote this method, infact I really don't like it, It was just a video of me trying out the method and other methods Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Great vids and yeah... They're pretty risky as said in the title  Tongue

However gambling on PD is definitely worth a shot Smiley
legendary
Activity: 980
i had just watching the video and also had used this method several times and only could won once and i think this strategy will does not working if it is used multiple times
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1078
This is not something that you can make it continuously. This is only based on some luck though, people can't keep on winning using this kind of strategy because there is no solid strategy to boost your balance except you are in luck. IF you are no luck better stop this kind of thing or you will lose all your balance
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Some good wins congrats. Subscribed for more videos
Pages:
Jump to: