Pages:
Author

Topic: Primedice faucet farming method - page 2. (Read 2899 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
September 26, 2014, 09:02:49 PM
let me guess, you creat some accounts and you get free btc there (acc1). Then you deposit 50k sbtc in another acc (acc2) --> sent to the first acc then get free from the 2nd acc (now empty). Right?
its actually not, no deposit is required.

Not fishing for methods. But the only one I can think of is, claiming faucet coins in 2-3 accts. Then doing PVP, so now all the coins are in one acct.. Then claim coins in the empty account which lost. and keep repeating.
Is yours different?

PS: I am not trying to guess the method, but if it is it, then why would I want to pay 0.05 BTC for it?
And I just saw your EDIT 2 made after I posted.
im tired of every other person trying to guess the method.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
September 26, 2014, 09:02:06 PM
honestly, i lost 0,3 btc there and i promised never comback to that sites Smiley)
Activity: 238
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
September 26, 2014, 08:54:14 PM
let me guess, you creat some accounts and you get free btc there (acc1). Then you deposit 50k sbtc in another acc (acc2) --> sent to the first acc then get free from the 2nd acc (now empty). Right?

Not fishing for methods. But the only one I can think of is, claiming faucet coins in 2-3 accts. Then doing PVP, so now all the coins are in one acct.. Then claim coins in the empty account which lost. and keep repeating.
Is yours different?

PS: I am not trying to guess the method, but if it is it, then why would I want to pay 0.05 BTC for it?
And I just saw you edited your original post to add EDIT 2 made after I posted.
September 26, 2014, 08:52:08 PM
Selling a clever method to farm the primedice faucets.
It can be done with as many accounts as you want.

Price: 0.05 btc

pm me or post below if you are interested.

This is how I know you're new to the gambling world.  No shit you can farm a faucet.
ya but you cant tip or withdraw the faucet btc to another account, its too low.  with this method you are able to send the btc from one account to another.
September 26, 2014, 08:47:37 PM
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
September 26, 2014, 08:37:40 PM

Probably this. Also if not, there is no reliable method of 'farming' faucets. And the final thing is that op wants to sell us this method. Why the hell he would want to do this if his farming method is so good?
Activity: 126
September 26, 2014, 08:33:46 PM
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
September 26, 2014, 08:27:34 PM

This is how I know you're new to the gambling world.  No shit you can farm a faucet.
September 26, 2014, 08:10:09 PM

EDIT: buyers are NOT ALLOWED to resell the method.
EDIT2: posts trying to guess the method will be reported.
Pages:
Jump to: