Pages:
Author

Topic: Primedice ICO - page 4. (Read 2001 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
September 21, 2017, 06:15:53 AM
If Primedice (And I guess its 2nd product www.Stake.com) was to ICO (Which they never will) what do you think it'd raise?

Considering Bitdice & Betking raised 5 million+ and there are relevant stats on wagered at www.dicesites.com

I think it'd be pretty crazy!

Its already pretty crazy seeing the stats on Stakes.com. 848+ BTC wagered in just one day! Of course it is going to be far more crazy if there is a ICO for this project. There are a lot of gamblers of PrimeDice and i'm sure they all will take part in the ICO and its promotions. It can be a huge success, but only if the team does it. Maybe they see better than viewers, and they have different plans.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Edward Miroslav
September 21, 2017, 06:05:20 AM
If Primedice (And I guess its 2nd product www.Stake.com) was to ICO (Which they never will) what do you think it'd raise?

Considering Bitdice & Betking raised 5 million+ and there are relevant stats on wagered at www.dicesites.com

they would succeed like betking IMO

but why dont they implement new game ideas? that would help a lot to attract players and ICO investors

Already done on Stake.com!
Activity: 1708
Merit: 541
September 21, 2017, 05:54:26 AM
Glad to hear that you won't make an ICO for Primedice, there's just too much of it these days (Betking, Bitdice, and now Moneypot) Cheesy But still I think ICO for these gambling sites are better than other ICO cause these sites have a real, profitable, running business, while others are just selling whitepaper and ideas.

IF Primedice had an ICO, it's reasonable to set a target for at least $50 Million. Should be achieved if they prepare it well and have a great marketing campaign.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1011
All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed
September 21, 2017, 05:12:53 AM

they would succeed like betking IMO

but why dont they implement new game ideas? that would help a lot to attract players and ICO investors
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Edward Miroslav
September 21, 2017, 04:57:17 AM

Pages:
Jump to: