Pages:
Author

Topic: Primedice most scam sites forever, Robbing by primedice - page 3. (Read 2469 times)

legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1279
Primedice.com, Stake.com
Check the bet ID's & you can verify your bets. We aren't able to manipulate roll outcomes man.

Sorry for your loss.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
To day I lost all bitcoin in primedice. I don't know how it possible losing 17 time. It's just crime. I seen that today many people lost his all money. I have long experience in many gambling sites, but never seen this type stupid sites forever.   I chcek my all bet, it was been fair. I think primedice doing something wrong. if possible then don't play primedice. Try to play any other sites.
Hello op have you any proof to give us? You can't say Primedice scam without any reason, so how they scammed you? how it's possible losing 17 ? Yes, it's possible in low% and Martingale too game is luck mate
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
To day I lost all bitcoin in primedice. I don't know how it possible losing 17 time. It's just crime. I seen that today many people lost his all money. I have long experience in many gambling sites, but never seen this type stupid sites forever.   I chcek my all bet, it was been fair. I think primedice doing something wrong. if possible then don't play primedice. Try to play any other sites.
it seems you have lost so much in primedice, where you ID Bet, I want to see? Wink
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
To day I lost all bitcoin in primedice. I don't know how it possible losing 17 time. It's just crime. I seen that today many people lost his all money. I have long experience in many gambling sites, but never seen this type stupid sites forever.   I chcek my all bet, it was been fair. I think primedice doing something wrong. if possible then don't play primedice. Try to play any other sites.
Pages:
Jump to: