Pages:
Author

Topic: PrimeDice PD3 vs PD4 Showdown! Poll - Which do you prefer? - page 2. (Read 1249 times)

Activity: 491
Merit: 500
I like the new version. Glad the affiliate accounts have continued on...
Activity: 149
Merit: 101
It is always the case when well known service or site update their whole layout - people usually get mad, why? Because they are accustomed to he old look.
I have seen people complain about new YouTube layout or new Google functionality just because they were so familiar with the old one.
Just wait, and everyone after some time won't even remember how the old layout looked like.

Every version we've launched we have gotten a similar reaction. Primedice 1 was entirely broken and featureless and users complained when PD2 effectively created dicing as it is  today. The new version is not perfect but it's a step in the right direction and we're closely following user feedback and have in house developers working on some patches to improve the experience.

We do appreciate all the feedback though and I promise we've been looking through and considering all of it.

Personally the site has grown a bit on me. It would be (or would have been) really nice to have had it tested out, or beta tested (with fake money on a separate small fresh database), and allowed some of the betting bot programmers (which you allow) to re-script and debug, and also work out the bugs, before launching.

I'd have to say that's my biggest issue, is the way I liked to bet, is no longer available on primedice, because I used one of the many public available bots.

So for now I have to use a site I dont trust as much, but until the dev of the bot can update, I have no other option.

Hopefully it will get worked out in time.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
i really like the pd4 i think it is way better in design than pd3
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1278
Primedice.com, Stake.com
It is always the case when well known service or site update their whole layout - people usually get mad, why? Because they are accustomed to he old look.
I have seen people complain about new YouTube layout or new Google functionality just because they were so familiar with the old one.
Just wait, and everyone after some time won't even remember how the old layout looked like.

Every version we've launched we have gotten a similar reaction. Primedice 1 was entirely broken and featureless and users complained when PD2 effectively created dicing as it is  today. The new version is not perfect but it's a step in the right direction and we're closely following user feedback and have in house developers working on some patches to improve the experience.

We do appreciate all the feedback though and I promise we've been looking through and considering all of it.
Activity: 574
Seriously PD4 seemed to be worse than PD3. I felt like with every upgrade that PD gets it just becomes worse and worse. In my opinion, PD2 was probably the most enjoyable version for me.

Also I hope that PVP can come back. That was one of the most interesting things on PD.
Activity: 980
PD4 Design is more appealing for me. Anything else is good. There is the friend list, the autobet, the animation. I will have to say the new primedice is great.
Ofcourse the PD3 was also great but the new version is more refreshing and I have to say more entertaining to play at. Let's just wait for it to be fully functional.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
I like the Prime Dice 4 better than Prime Dice 3. It's like a new dice game was born because of the new design and interesting animation when betting. I love it, It exceeded all my expectations and It is worth the wait
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

PrimeDice PD4 was released today. While the site seems to be somewhat operational, how do you feel about the new site? Do you prefer it over the old? Would you switch back today if you could?

What do you love?

What do you hate?

Poll Away!

Just like stunna said before, im "excited!" With new PD. it has more colour than Pd3, so its more refreshing when you gambling on there.
It is refreshing and I love how it looks, but I dont think its fair to "play" with peoples money like that if its still in beta testing. Isn't that the whole point of a beta test ?  Undecided

I think that is the general sentiment. That, how could a site like PD launch when not 100% opperational. Sure they can point fingers at cloudflare, but really, where does the buck stop? PrimeDice.

Did they not test the site first? Seems no.

It would seem to me that using a simple opening page, that redirects to the "PD4" version could have been used, and only used once the site was 100%.

I mean, when companies update their websites, you never see a transation like this. It's seamless.
Activity: 1162
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It is refreshing and I love how it looks, but I dont think its fair to "play" with peoples money like that if its still in beta testing. Isn't that the whole point of a beta test ?  Undecided
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
I love the way it looks!. It is very refreshing to the eyes, yet it is very simple!. Well done! Cool Cool Cool
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
We have the exact same thread right here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/which-primedice-version-do-you-like-best-1537673  , can you please lock or delete this thread so we don't have multiple spamming threads.

PrimeDice PD4 was released today. While the site seems to be somewhat operational, how do you feel about the new site? Do you prefer it over the old? Would you switch back today if you could?

What do you love?

What do you hate?

Poll Away!

Pages:
Jump to: