Pages:
Author

Topic: [PrimeDice] Track Your Earnings! - page 3. (Read 4529 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Loose lips sink sigs!
July 25, 2014, 09:22:15 PM
Being able to export the data into Excel so I can maintain my own record and conduct my on analysis would also be very useful.

I don't think anyone mentioned this suggestion yet.

Thanks.
Activity: 434
Loose lips sink sigs!
July 25, 2014, 09:12:58 PM
This is cool.

I've found a potential error. I think your Posts and BTC labels are "inverted" on the graph. The "Posts" label is on the left next to the graph scale that's more applicable to BTC tally (i.e., 0.01, 0.10, 0.25, etc) and the "BTC" label is on the right next to the graph scale that's more applicable to post count (i.e., 10, 20, 50).

I look forward to seeing this evolve with time. Where's that eating popcorn emoticon?
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130
Truth will out!
July 25, 2014, 06:56:01 PM
wow @virtualx Thanks for creating that website!  Shocked

Could be very userful for the ones that we're listed on the Primedice campaign!
The code is open source? Maybe if you share the project with us on Github we can commit changes and improvements for the site.

e.g: In my case I'm on the primedice campaign since the 17th of june but the count of the graphic for example start the 5th of june. Maybe people can code and make a multiple choice option to select the time frame in which you want to check your post count  Wink Don't you think so?
Activity: 672
Merit: 508
LOTEO
July 25, 2014, 03:56:53 PM
Holy shit, this is really cool. Thanks for putting time into making this, I always wanted some tool like this to monitor my progress! One thing I noticed is that it displays my post count higher than it really is.

Which link are you using? only the table (table3.php) shows the latest data, I have to update the others (and the code).
Activity: 266
July 25, 2014, 11:32:19 AM
Holy shit, this is really cool. Thanks for putting time into making this, I always wanted some tool like this to monitor my progress! One thing I noticed is that it displays my post count higher than it really is.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
July 25, 2014, 08:47:54 AM
I made a site that shows statistics of one of the most popular signature promotions: PrimeDice.
It shows your balance, the profit per day, your rank, your activity etc.

The url is http://talkera.org.cp-in-1.webhostbox.net/pd/?uid=207962
Change uid to your uid.

Some examples:
http://talkera.org.cp-in-1.webhostbox.net/pd/?uid=334898  (ranochigo)
http://talkera.org.cp-in-1.webhostbox.net/pd/?uid=53737   (DubFx)
http://talkera.org.cp-in-1.webhostbox.net/pd/?uid=224248  (MICRO)
http://talkera.org.cp-in-1.webhostbox.net/pd/?uid=325115  (Candystripes)

The chart takes a moment to load, wait ~ 5 seconds.

What do you think about this little project? Any requests?

p.s. I'm not affiliated or even a participant with PrimeDice, it's purely a hobby project.
Screenshot:

Great tool, thank you for sharing!
It's great to be able to be in control of my bitcoin campaign earnings on daily basis.
Now, I can even make some working plans and calculate my earnings based on the time invested.
Very useful tool for other participants in this campaign.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1081
I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.
July 24, 2014, 05:29:51 PM
Cool site, I'm gonna follow this and I hope it continues to improve. 

For the moment, I don't really know what it's trying to tell me about myself.  It correctly shows my bitcoin address but the balance it shows is not the balance in that address.  It shows my post count as 540 when actually my post count is around 990.  The chart shows lines going back to Jan 13 but I just joined the primedice campaign last month.

Cheers!
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!
July 24, 2014, 05:12:39 PM
I forget which exact day the prime dice campaign switches on, but maybe do this campaign, last campaign, last week, a dropdown with choices like that.
LOTEO
July 24, 2014, 04:59:29 PM
Thats a nice little project right there, i hope you get donated a little bit by primedice owners.

really little project But High work.

It's a lot of work, but I'm using the program each day - it's very useful for me to keep track of posts. I mean, it works with any signature campaign now, as you can add &btcRate=0.0001 or any price.

This is pretty cool to see your earnings per day, but I wish you could choose when to start the graph, because I only just recently entered the primedice campaign.

I'll see if I can do that, what do you think about a selection menu? 
Like a.. pull down menu... show last week, show last 30 days, show last year?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
July 24, 2014, 04:21:57 AM
Thats a nice little project right there, i hope you get donated a little bit by primedice owners.

really little project But High work.
Activity: 271
Merit: 100
July 24, 2014, 02:18:43 AM
Activity: 588
Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!
July 23, 2014, 07:14:06 PM
This is pretty cool to see your earnings per day, but I wish you could choose when to start the graph, because I only just recently entered the primedice campaign.
LOTEO
July 22, 2014, 08:27:53 PM
Edit: actually, come to think of it the site does everything I can think of. It's a little slow, but not that bad.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
July 22, 2014, 02:38:57 PM
Great Work
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 4418
Crypto Swap Exchange
July 22, 2014, 05:44:18 AM
I think, users will load this script maybe once a month to update, but I really am not sure.
When/how often would you use this script? is speed important for you?
Kprawn suggested such data may be most useful for sigcampaign owners, he may be right.

As for the interface I've thought of a lot of things.. graph, charts, excel, tables.
What do you prefer?

For example on representation is :
http://talkera.org.cp-in-1.webhostbox.net/pd/table2.php?uid=211899

It's a little slow to load, I could speed it up, but depends on how many people are interested  Smiley

1) Not really once a month, for me, it would be everyday. I would like to check if I have been hitting my target number of post per day.
2) Speed would be a priority but definitely not more important than reliability and uptime.
3) I doubt signature campaign owners would rely on a third party source of information. Also, those are unable to count constructive posts accurately.
Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
July 21, 2014, 08:49:34 PM
Great site! You did a great job. How is the work on adding other signature campaigns going? Try to add some features too like the date campaign started, ratings, price etc... Smiley
Kindly,
      MZ
Activity: 378
FURring bitcoin up since 1762
July 18, 2014, 09:17:15 AM
Whoa, I should've monetized my contributions to this forum before Smiley Keep up the good work, this really is a nice visualization. Maybe one could define the actual date of enrollment, so the other posts get cut-off. Maybe also some cumulative earnings?
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 4418
Crypto Swap Exchange
July 18, 2014, 03:45:43 AM
I notice the BTC and the Post count is on the wrong side. That's one bug to fix, other than that, it looks nice. I can't see the table using my android browser for some reason.
Activity: 686
A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night
July 17, 2014, 08:31:19 PM
Pretty nifty site! Currently it makes it look like the BTC are being displayed on the right side of the chart, which would be... quite a lot for a even Stunna's signature campaign!  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1074
July 16, 2014, 04:41:15 AM
I think the most needed APP for signature campaigns, would be a APP fully automated, doing the following :

1. Validating and counting constructive posts per user. {Very likely impossible}
2. Automation of the payout on a specific day. {No more delays}

Most signature campaign operators run businesses too, and seems to have problems coping with this added burden.

Possible sollutions :
1. Outsource this to a member of the forum, and just do approval {Pay the member for his work}
2. Task a marketting company to do the administration and do this properly.

A signature campaign not properly run, could acctually impact negatively on a company, if not properly run. {Late or wrong payment, or slow response on queries}

Pages:
Jump to: