Pages:
Author

Topic: [Primedice.com] 3 Year Anniversary Giveaway! - page 2. (Read 30954 times)

legendary
Activity: 926
Merit: 1000
Zoltan - PD Moderator
Username : Madonnino

hi, i haven't received my bonus of 0.05, i'm on the list, can you check? Thanks

I think you must pm zazza or hui for that problem.

and why is that?

Why what?

He got the payment the same time everyone did.
Activity: 465
Merit: 250
Got payment Smiley

Thanks PD team including Stunna, Micro, Zoltan and Hui
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

I think you must pm zazza or hui for that problem.

and why is that?

Why what?
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
and why is that?
Activity: 813
Merit: 507
Payouts have been done, we decided to merge the list from the previous end date(31.05.2016) and the actual end date, and everyone got the highest amount he was eligible for in the two lists. Therefore we tipped around 390 participants altogether. Thank you all for the participation, good luck and see you in the next giveaway!

That's a nice way to handle this although it didn't effected me.

Huge thanks for this giveaway and the other one as well Smiley
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
Payouts have been done, we decided to merge the list from the previous end date(31.05.2016) and the actual end date, and everyone got the highest amount he was eligible for in the two lists. Therefore we tipped around 390 participants altogether. Thank you all for the participation, good luck and see you in the next giveaway!
Really cool you guys taken this decision to merge the list. Was very pleasant to see mine bankroll when I came online today. Thanks to all Primedice admins and moderators for this giveaway. Now it's bingo time will try to archive the 0.001 bingo card.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

Activity: 696
Merit: 500
Thanks ST+ED And MICRO HUI ZOLTAN Smiley

Received giveaway  Cheesy
Activity: 322
I didn't receive any satoshi with my primedice balance guys. why is that? Am I not eligible to receive?

UPDATE

I receive now by Zoltan thanks very much.  Shocked
Activity: 397
Giveaway received. Cheesy

thank you very much!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

I received my payout from MICRO. it was such a wonderful giveaway by primedice and it feels good to be primedice member because they will always do everything to reward their loyal members.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
Thank you for the giveaway!
Let's hope I will not lose all that from the first day Cheesy

Happy Anniversary!
legendary
Activity: 1173

Kinda had a feeling that's how it'd be handled. Been following stunna for 3 years and things have always been handled with fairness and commonsense.

Well done and thanks Smiley

legendary
Activity: 926
Zoltan - PD Moderator
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F4142jXl.png&t=564&c=LEWUFjkM5RPcYA

Note: This giveaway is completely managed by the users hui and Zoltan. Please forward any questions about it to Zoltan!

We want to celebrate our 3rd year anniversary with you, since the Bitcointalk community has always been so supportive of us. This time we want to make it possible even for newer users of Bitcointalk to participate, so we decided to do this giveaway according to the following payout table:

Ranks:
Jr. - Full member10 points
Senior member25 points
Hero member50 points
Legendary member100 points
Wagered:
Every 1 BTC1 point
Chat messages:
Every 500 messages1 point
Bets:
Every 10k bets1 point
Signature:20 points
Payout:
Places 1-50.1 BTC
Places 6-250.05 BTC
Places 26-1250.01 BTC
Places 126-2250.005 BTC
Places 226-3250.002 BTC

Signatures: http://pastebin.com/raw/v76EyNdH

Here you go - get those free BTC!

Just post your username like this! (Format is important!)

Username : Zoltan

Users with negative trust are not eligible and there is only one claim per person/account available! Please don't edit your post, but add new ones if needed!

Giveaway closes on 31.05.2016 20:00 UTC and is available for the top 325 posters.

Current placements can be followed here!

There is also a cashback promotion up to 0.03 BTC here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/primedicecom-get-a-free-bet-up-to-003-btc-for-all-bitcointalk-users-1480995 - get it while you can!

Username - ilill
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013
thanks Zoltan stunt micro giveaway is already entered in my account
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
Giveaway received. Cheesy
Activity: 286
We just credited this awesome giveaway.

We got 389 winners instead of 325 as it was intended so i hope you guys enjoyed it.

Good luck everybody! Smiley

thank you so much  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1722
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
received the bonus, thank you PD. Wish you many more years,decades and so on.. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
We just credited this awesome giveaway.

We got 389 winners instead of 325 as it was intended so i hope you guys enjoyed it.

Good luck everybody! Smiley

thanks , just received the money.
and thanks too hui n zoltan whos managed this giveaway
Pages:
Jump to: