Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRISMA][x13] @PrismaCoin - 2 EXCHANGES NOW - page 12. (Read 37058 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
8pool.dtdns.net OP
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Dev, update countdown timer?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
it will be not be launched, dev was exposed.........   dont money to him.......

Hi all!

We wan to apologize for the Delay it was NOT our fault! Suddenly the Electricity Provider Company turned off the Power... We was not able to upload the code and start the node. Today we will launch at 20:00!

Please keep updated, the countdown timers will be changed!

?? In which Country do you live ?
Activity: 574
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
COUNTDOWN TIMER PLZ

+1 Dev, when's the new launch date/time?
Activity: 229

Hi all!

We wan to apologize for the Delay it was NOT our fault! Suddenly the Electricity Provider Company turned off the Power... We was not able to upload the code and start the node. Today we will launch at 20:00!

И? Ладно отмазался - мама пинка дала, свет выключила и заставила спать.  Cheesy
Где исходники, где валлет? Или опять к запуску ничего не будет?
Activity: 167
COUNTDOWN TIMER PLZ
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Hi all!

I was expecting something like "I fell asleep..." Smiley OK, power outage is a good excuse, but you should at least have Twitter acc on your mobile and send a short tweet to explain people that launch is not going to happen...

fell asleep is pretty common. I thought power outage was pretty good.
Activity: 602
Hi all!

I was expecting something like "I fell asleep..." Smiley OK, power outage is a good excuse, but you should at least have Twitter acc on your mobile and send a short tweet to explain people that launch is not going to happen...
Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
a good coin and trusted coin confirms with the rules..
starting with the topic, small things can make a big difference..

[PRISMA][x13] @PrismaCoin
you really should add [ANN] to it...
[ANN][PRISMA][x13] @PrismaCoin
tz
Activity: 350
Merit: 251

Hi all!

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Hi all!

tz
Activity: 350
Merit: 251
So... yet another fuck-up? You fags should try real jobs for a change...
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
What is the name of a guy very famous here? Carsten or Carsen I dont remember,  soon new names will be appears......., and may be they said:

This is my coin, or It is not my coin  when they be exposed  like to Prisma.......  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy   It will do more easy detect scam coins......

It's not his coin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
What is the name of a guy very famous here? Carsten or Carsen I dont remember,  soon new names will be appears......., and may be they said:

This is my coin, or It is not my coin  when they be exposed  like to Prisma.......  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy   It will do more easy detect scam coins......

problem is people like loljosh will make a coin for like .5 so there is no way to know who makes what, and then if you sell a coin to some noob they have no idea how to fix it when shit gets fucked up. so then they delay while they try and track the person who made the coin down to fix it. its retarded and i dont see it being tolerated for much longer, people are getting tired of all the bullshit.

i know there will always be miners but hopefully people are catching on , why would anyone buy a new coin these days, there is plenty of old established ones so i'm hoping the will run out of buyers soon, i rented/mined/dumped my fair share of coins in last couple months but i'm done with that cause to many are on it and pretty soon (i hope) there will be no buyers cause who would recomend. why do we even need new coins anymore? they are literally all shit.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

problem is people like loljosh will make a coin for like .5 so there is no way to know who makes what, and then if you sell a coin to some noob they have no idea how to fix it when shit gets fucked up. so then they delay while they try and track the person who made the coin down to fix it. its retarded and i dont see it being tolerated for much longer, people are getting tired of all the bullshit.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Countdown timer says 54 minutes for me?

maybe you could read since some pages behind, things could be more clear for you
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Countdown timer says 54 minutes for me?
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Activity: 512
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
launched or not?
Activity: 582
Nothing to see here.. move along. watch out for newbie accounts claiming to be coin developers.. I wouldn't trust a single one that has less than 100 posts.
Pages:
Jump to: