Pages:
Author

Topic: Privacy coins will be next trend? Your top privacy coins. - page 2. (Read 252 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 2
Privacy coins that is against the goal of the government? This is really hard to maintain honestly since some government are making pressure to other crypto projects but I hope that they can survive the pressure from the government since the real purpose of cryptocurrency is to remain anonymously. Base on the list, Zcash is the best option for me but I'm still looking for a more private crypto that is so easy to convert into fiat money.

This is what I'm saying with interop. Say you have a blockchain that can manage user memberships. You can KYC and prove over blockchain who has valid membership at any given time. Then you could use d4rk or some chain that provides privacy services to color privacy on the transactions and nfts describing the membership status and activity. So when the user logs in they just need to sign their address. The d4rk colored membership interops with the membership chain to prove that the membership is valid - boom user has access to the service. So you can kyc and follow the rules while still remaining anonymous. Then you get both... privacy yet conformance to some rules. Again I think there's a place for pure, private p2p tx. But bigger than that... I think there's a potential for privacy at scale for all daily activity that works in concert with legislation / rules.
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
Why has Verge not been included in your list?
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
Privacy coins that is against the goal of the government? This is really hard to maintain honestly since some government are making pressure to other crypto projects but I hope that they can survive the pressure from the government since the real purpose of cryptocurrency is to remain anonymously. Base on the list, Zcash is the best option for me but I'm still looking for a more private crypto that is so easy to convert into fiat money.
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
Hi, what you think about privacy coins .It wille be next global trend beacuse of governements infiltration ?

My top is:
1 Moner
2 Zcash
3 Horizon
4 Haven
5 Secret
6 Beam

I think the next evolution of privacy coins will allow non-private projects to use privacy services to privatize their primary use case. NFTs > Private NFTs... DATA > Private Data... E-Commerce > Private E-Commerce. etc. Privacy is about more thant just discrete P2P. Given that, I think the future lies in interoperability and chains that can figure out how to do it well. Secret is cool and a good step with dapp deployment but it seems dapps will need to deploy on their chain. Instead I'm looking for projects that can interop with existing apps and color tokens / tx with privacy. D4RK seems to be headed in that direction with their move to DOT. Currently they're working on 2 services e-commerce storefronts and private ipfs. but it's early to tell exactly what the end game looks like.

That being said privacy chains that just do transactions and do it well have a place. Monero is leading the pack (last I checked) but I heard although difficult... tx can be traced. So hopefully things on that front can improve.

Another note here... I think a proper solution for self sovereign identities is needed before we can get true privacy and true control over our data. With it you could say KYC while still maintaining control of your data. I think self sovereignty and data ownership goes hand in hand with privacy yet we don't really talk about it much. I think it'll be a big theme this year given all the adoption coming.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hi, what you think about privacy coins .It wille be next global trend beacuse of governements infiltration ?

My top is:
1 Moner
2 Zcash
3 Horizon
4 Haven
5 Secret
6 Beam
Pages:
Jump to: