Pages:
Author

Topic: Privacy, it matters! - page 3. (Read 3218 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 19, 2019, 09:02:46 AM
Privacy to me is one of the core essence of cryptocurrency as its built on blockchain. Decentralization, peer to peer, security and obscurity(privacy). Bitcoin was developed to remove control powers from the prying eyes of the centralized bodies. But if this purpose is defeated, then it defects bitcoin purpose
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
July 19, 2019, 08:46:01 AM
And sometimes people can easily evade arrest using privacy when they do bad things to others,its one of the reasons i don't like projects with anonymous teams
What's wrong with anonymous team? People must have the right to hide their identity, financial activity. Why everyone will know what I am doing with my money?
Well, if they are doing illegal activity that would be exception and we must avoid them.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
July 19, 2019, 07:41:03 AM
Except where one is hiding something or being criminally minded, I don't think privacy should be an issue for anyone. KYC isn't such a big deal for me provided I am certain my data won't be sold on the dark net. For those who trade stocks and Forex, KYC is compulsory before one's account is verified even before one funds the account. For me, I don't really care about privacy.
Activity: 713
Merit: 31
July 19, 2019, 07:05:24 AM
And sometimes people can easily evade arrest using privacy when they do bad things to others,its one of the reasons i don't like projects with anonymous teams

Why do you always have to talk about illegal transactions? Were there any illegal activities before Cryptocurrencies? Let me answer! Yes there was always! This has nothing to do with privacy. Bad people are always bad people!
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
July 19, 2019, 06:40:58 AM
Privacy is a big issue when it comes to recruitment. Employing blockchain in hiring industry is a smart idea which ensures the security and privacy of the candidates. When it comes to personal details, there is no compromise.

Prime Talent Chain
ensures the Privacy, Security and Safety of the candidates' personal details. The entire ecosystem is automated with a smart contract and there is zero chance of leaks, hacks or data being stolen.
Pages:
Jump to: