Pages:
Author

Topic: [Privacy Problem] Antminer Distribution EU - page 2. (Read 6455 times)

legendary
Activity: 1250
Merit: 1004
pool.sexy
last night i received an email them:

Hi ****,

We know that you are upset because of the miscommunication about your adress. But can you please stop with your negativ information on bitcointalk.org. You are accusing us of scamming which is very untrue and you are causing us image damage. You know we delivered your miner so please stop accusing us.

The bankrupt businesses on the adress is because we are situated in a business plaza where many different business are in. We do not have anything in common with those companies.

It's also a prohibited to put accusations on internet. We would appreciate if you put a rectification on the forum or else we will do ourselve and make a notification

Thank you in advance.

Best regards
Antminer Distribution

As I have always said I only complain of PRIVACY and NOT a scam.
legendary
pool.sexy
Why dont people buy direct from bitmain like the rest of us??

To save a few dollars on postage!

Ha, Cheap postage & no privacy...

I'd rather pay the extra postage..

i buy 7 s3 a long time ago and more recently 3 S5 directly from bitmain
1 s5 i immediately wanted  Wink ...so I bought from ANTMINERDISTRIBUTION....in the future only from bitmain!

sorry for my english
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Very true DO NOT BUY FROM ANTMINERDISTRIBUTION.

Look the adress up and u see its a scam;

http://www.oozo.nl/bedrijven/breda/breda-oost/moleneind-oost/1183152/mavary-group-innovations-b-v

It shows multiple bankrupt businesses are all on the same adress.
So do not buy would me my advice for everyone reading this  Wink

I cant believe ppl are scamming the world this way and get away with it. Or they would think so, at least.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

Because VAT and import tax different in many EU countries. If you do your homework you can save up to 8-10 %.

But you lose warranty in most cases as your buying from a seller who is not official.  Their name in URL looks like they are official... but it would be like any of us opening a website and selling.  Nothing official about it.Also if Bitmain ever do coupons you would not get them that seller would.

So there are some very big CON's.  I honestly would be surprised if that site had more then 1 employee.  Sounds like a line they are feeding you about colleague.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
Hello ***,
Again sorry for this miscommunication, we are always trying to keep up good service unfortunaly this was a mistake by our collegue who has been addressed and has gotten an official warning on his working paper. This will not change anything for you but we want to let you know that we are sorry for this.
We hope you have good luck with mining!
Best regards
Antminer Distribution

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

Because VAT and import tax different in many EU countries. If you do your homework you can save up to 8-10 %.
Activity: 676
Merit: 501

legendary
pool.sexy
I bought, about a month ago, one S5 from http://www.antminerdistribution.com/

Everything ok but.....Yesterday I received a phone call from a guy who had called this company to get info on them before making an order and their ..... they promptly released him all my data saying to contact me for recommendations.

My privacy thrown in the toilet !!! He gave him my name, my full address, my e-mail ... everything !!!

Stay away from them! do not respect the privacy!

I wanted to let you know.

This your reply after my email of complaints

Hello ****,

Thank you for your reply. First of all we apologize for the miscommunication there was no intention to give out personal information numbers. I will ask my collegue what went wrong because you are right about this. It is okay to ask someone for a name for a recommendation but ofcourse not full information.
Although i do not know how he got your number from work because we did not gave that because we don't have that.

Again we apologize for this accident and maybe we can make it up to you in the future.

Best regards
Antminer Distribution.

and

Hello ***,

Again sorry for this miscommunication, we are always trying to keep up good service unfortunaly this was a mistake by our collegue who has been addressed and has gotten an official warning on his working paper. This will not change anything for you but we want to let you know that we are sorry for this.

We hope you have good luck with mining!

Best regards
Antminer Distribution

I want to clarify: I received the material quickly and fully functional

ps: sorry for my english

Pages:
Jump to: