Pages:
Author

Topic: Private bounties - page 2. (Read 311 times)

legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
July 29, 2019, 01:31:22 PM
A couple of times, i have got private translation bounty requests that not listed on bitcointalk. i think there are several bounties like this, not official listed on bounty thread but profitable for hunters.

For example, telegram managers for a good project, they earn stably by managing telegram. however, we cant find those bounties in ordinary participation only. Exactly private bounties.

I think that there are not a few examples like this.
and I want to hear about private bounty experiences you joined.

To be honest,I believe that even now we can earn efficiently through this industry.
This isnt only the place where these projects could advertise.They can make it on their own without the need of this forum and can eventually find up people to handle it out in or out of this forum.
Lucky for those who do get in for these private ones but doesnt mean that you would 100% get paid in the end of the campaign yet there's no assurance in the end.
Private bounties is there and seeking it out is somehow hard yet the most common place where people do spots on is on this forum itself.
Activity: 130
Merit: 1
July 29, 2019, 09:00:45 AM
A couple of times, i have got private translation bounty requests that not listed on bitcointalk.
please, can I get some information about that?
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1213
Call your grandparents and tell them you love them
July 29, 2019, 06:01:12 AM
it is suitable for getting those jobs to be telegram manager, translator and so on i think.

I estimate many projects have such a demand. But difficult to find.
These are all small term jobs for a small living. You all should not limit your vision to this much earning but dream big and for that you need to gain skills and knowledge and get a real life job that pays well. Of course not everyone is able to which I understand, but keeping yourself limited to these sort of work will move the bigger picture out of your mind.

Maybe you have good translation and communication skills - use them to get the job of on interpreter or a teacher in your local area. Bounties in this forum will not last forever. We dont even know if altcoins are going to survive well in future unless you sell them for bitcoins at proper pumps. So its always a good option to keep these earnings as secondary and have a solid primary job as backup.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
July 29, 2019, 05:55:38 AM
probably any of them that do it elsewhere are the scammiest ones out there and are afraid that the veteran bitcointalk members show their shady hands so they try to keep it under the radar while advertising their scam to others that are not in the cryptocurrency market and don't know any better and might fall for their scams.
consequently participating in their bounty program might not only make you an accomplice but also they may even scam you and not pay you too!
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789
July 29, 2019, 05:07:21 AM
I prefer to join on public bounty since it's transparant for us, rather than private bounty. But if you are quality poster, try to join bitcoin pay bounty, since it's better than altcoin bounty right now

I also have this issue at the beginning when I start accepting private translation request, which is not posted on Bitcointalk and the employee just sent me a PM through Telegram. I always ask them to pay me first unless they're reputable projects with verifiable identity and so on. You should use your own brain and do your own DD if you accept this king of work.

On the other hand, a private job like this usually gives better salary than your usual social media bounty.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
July 29, 2019, 01:54:05 AM
A couple of times, i have got private translation bounty requests that not listed on bitcointalk. i think there are several bounties like this, not official listed on bounty thread but profitable for hunters.

For example, telegram managers for a good project, they earn stably by managing telegram. however, we cant find those bounties in ordinary participation only. Exactly private bounties.

To be honest,I believe that even now we can earn efficiently through this industry.
Nope i didn't ever get any private bounty offer. I prefer to join on public bounty since it's transparant for us, rather than private bounty. But if you are quality poster, try to join bitcoin pay bounty, since it's better than altcoin bounty right now
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
July 29, 2019, 01:32:49 AM

I usually prefer getting paid in BTC or tokens that are already in exchanges and are valuable.

Everyone prefers to get paid that way, however, there's only few projects that are doing this, and if they do, they don't pay a decent amount.
I guess signature campaign that is BTC paying is better than bounty hunting but it's more strict since there are certain requirements which not all members are eligible, like the merit earned.
Activity: 240
Merit: 5
July 28, 2019, 09:03:26 PM
Bitcointalk is not the only place where bounties are announced. There are so many other platforms where this can be done. The problem currently is that it's very hard getting a genuine bounty let alone the one that will pay you valuable tokens.
I usually prefer getting paid in BTC or tokens that are already in exchanges and are valuable.
ya, its exactly as you said. it would be ideal for me too if it could be done.but first, it is hard for us to find out projects on bitcointalk that could pay by ETH or BTC. i think so too that it is better for us not to use bounty threads of bitcointalk but to get jobs via successful projects. even better way i think is to get stable jobs and erarnings by building a long-term relationship. it is suitable for getting those jobs to be telegram manager, translator and so on i think.

I estimate many projects have such a demand. But difficult to find.
copper member
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1788
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
July 28, 2019, 07:20:05 PM
Bitcointalk is not the only place where bounties are announced. There are so many other platforms where this can be done. The problem currently is that it's very hard getting a genuine bounty let alone the one that will pay you valuable tokens.
Activity: 240
Merit: 5
July 27, 2019, 08:37:44 PM

Pages:
Jump to: