Pages:
Author

Topic: *Private Mentoring* - Make $500+ monthly - AutoPilot/Multiple methods. - page 2. (Read 1220 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
In holiday we trust
I will take vouch copy and leave a review for you on this thread if you need someone who is fluent in English.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Craig Wright is scammer.
Can I get the vouch copy?
I will review your service ASAP.
Cheers!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I am willing to get a vouch copy.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
What is this?
Basically, you get two choices.
1; I will send you a .pdf with every method in it. This is better because you can read it in your own time, no disconnecting issues if we do mentoring, etc. It contains every single method in a folder (.zip). There are a few methods so you won't be getting just one, but multiple working methods.

2; Mentoring. We find a good time for us to talk & I'll mentor you over some instant messaging service with all the methods. This might take longer due to time zone issues, school/work, etc.

What's in the methods?
In these methods you will discover multiple working ways to make extra money in your spare time.
Most of these methods are autopilot, and if they aren't all it requires is 5-10 minutes work to receive your money a day.
None of these involve anything that follows;
1- Selling from alibaba or any of those cheap sites
2- CPA/PPD/PPI/etc.
3- EWhoring
4- Scamming

PRICES
Package 1 - Contains;
1 - 2 methods.
2 - Support over BitcoinTalk messages.
PRICE: $20 BTC or PayPal

Package 2 - Contains;
1 - 3 methods. (1 of them is a platinum method guaranteed to make you lots of money once done.)
2 - Support over Skype/BitcoinTalk messages.
3 - Refund if you can't earn within a month.
PRICE: $30 BTC or PayPal

NOTE: The payment methods in these methods are typically
1; Bank transfer
2; PayPal
3; Payoneer

VOUCHES
Updating this with vouches/reviews soon. (Will give out 1 vouch copy to a member I have already decided on so don't ask)
Pages:
Jump to: