Pages:
Author

Topic: Private war between Rarity, augustocroppo and mlawrence - page 2. (Read 3520 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Wait a second... are ALL PI's hitmen? Ergo Sum Assassinatus? Was Magnum actually a killer? Damn, another of my childhood heroes shot to hell! This just sucks. It's getting to be so you can't even open up the internet without having your heart broken.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Crocodile Dundee is already on the case.

vip
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
If someone wishes to get a PI to investigate ZT, that's absolutely ok. However, I cannot allow mlawrence or anyone else who even jokingly threatens violence against ZT to publicly gather funds to "investigate" ZT, unless they are directly giving the payment information for a legitimate PI. Anything short of that could potentially leave the forum liable for any illegal action taken against ZT, since the issue was reported to the moderation team. If it wasn't reported, I could care less what you guys do, as long as you're on-topic in the threads you post in. However, this was reported with significant evidence that the funds might be used to hire a hitman.

Reported by who?

Which evidence?
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
If someone wishes to get a PI to investigate ZT, that's absolutely ok. However, I cannot allow mlawrence or anyone else who even jokingly threatens violence against ZT to publicly gather funds to "investigate" ZT, unless they are directly giving the payment information for a legitimate PI. Anything short of that could potentially leave the forum liable for any illegal action taken against ZT, since the issue was reported to the moderation team. If it wasn't reported, I could care less what you guys do, as long as you're on-topic in the threads you post in. However, this was reported with significant evidence that the funds might be used to hire a hitman.
mem
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Herp Derp PTY LTD
Nonsense Rarity, and welcome to the ignore list.  Good riddance.

I second that...

Tired of reading bullshit from a Brony...

3rd.

I know a PI in Australia and I am an Australian Citizen - if you need any help organizing this Id be glad to be your local contact.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Look upon me, BitcoinTalk, for I...am...Rarity!

Remember you don't have to take my word on this, we have his own words and the moderators have confirmed this whole thing by deleting his thread and explaining why they did it.

AH AH AH

You are desperate.

Look like you are not going to be hired again.

Psychological warfare does not work around here.

Thank you by the show off and the show business.

I had a sarcastic laugh at least.

I think I can excuse you for not understanding the quotes since English does not appear to be your first language.
vip

Remember you don't have to take my word on this, we have his own words and the moderators have confirmed this whole thing by deleting his thread and explaining why they did it.

AH AH AH

You are desperate.

Look like you are not going to be hired again.

Psychological warfare does not work around here.

Thank you by the show off and the show business.

I had a sarcastic laugh at least.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

I second that...

Tired of reading bullshit from a Brony...
Nonsense Rarity, and welcome to the ignore list.  Good riddance.

Again, there isn't much point in quoting things here.  Folks will pretend the quote doesn't say what it does, and ignore you so they don't have to experience the cognitive dissonance of believing a lie anymore.  Oh well.  He said out of his own mouth he was incriminating himself and stalking, I can't make you accept a truth you want to reject because you have fallen prey to the witch hunt atmosphere surrounding Zhou Tong.

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
When you reference violent mob justice, try and find where someone lives, admit you are stalking and committing a crime, you force the mods to act.

mlawrence did not admit to commit to any crime...

You are producing fictional events with no evidence whatsoever.

Having a tantrum about it does not change the responsibility the moderators have to protect the users of this forum from serious violent threats from other users.  It's a shame he fooled so many of you into buying into his tantrum, I hope you do not think giving him any more attention at this point will be a productive endeavor.

Pony's shit...

Aggressive words in a open forum in the cyberspace do not harm anyone, therefore there is nothing to be "protected" because there is not any imminent danger.

I am glad that I do not have to clean the mess you do with your manure's mindset.

He did admit to stalking, the post was deleted.  It was quoted in this thread before that happened.  He is also quoted as saying his actions were incriminating himself, you aren't incriminating yourself when you aren't committing a crime.  

When you combine threats of violence and stalking with the action of actually trying to hunt someone down you have crossed a line.
vip
When you reference violent mob justice, try and find where someone lives, admit you are stalking and committing a crime, you force the mods to act.

mlawrence did not admit to commit to any crime...

You are producing fictional events with no evidence whatsoever.

Having a tantrum about it does not change the responsibility the moderators have to protect the users of this forum from serious violent threats from other users.  It's a shame he fooled so many of you into buying into his tantrum, I hope you do not think giving him any more attention at this point will be a productive endeavor.

Pony's shit...

Aggressive words in a open forum in the cyberspace do not harm anyone, therefore there is nothing to be "protected" because there is not any imminent danger.

I am glad that I do not have to clean the mess you do with your manure's mindset.
You better get used to invasion Zhou, cause it's going to get a lot worse.

Where I come from we don't let people steal half a million dollars and get away with it.

That's all I'm going to say about that anymore, since I'm not going to incriminate myself further.

I'm not letting him get away with it - I'm hiring a PI to bring him to justice and he will spend years in prison.  "Invasion" will become a nightly thing for him.   Wink

Thanks for producing that quote and showing everyone I never really threatened anyone.

Have a great afternoon!   Smiley

As I tried to explain, quoting is pointless.  He now pretends the part of the quote where he admits his actions are criminal did not occur, what is the point of quoting someone who won't take responsibility for their own quotes?
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
You better get used to invasion Zhou, cause it's going to get a lot worse.

Where I come from we don't let people steal half a million dollars and get away with it.

That's all I'm going to say about that anymore, since I'm not going to incriminate myself further.

I'm not letting him get away with it - I'm hiring a PI to bring him to justice and he will spend years in prison.  "Invasion" will become a nightly thing for him.   Wink

Thanks for producing that quote and showing everyone I never really threatened anyone.

Have a great afternoon!   Smiley
Anyone who doubts this issue has not already been quoted in the thread extensively can check here to realize that Mlawrence is trying to lie his way out of his actions.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1069538

You will note that any vagueness about potentially implying someone else would be putting Zhou in a wheelchair can be eliminated when Mlawrence himself admits he is incriminating himself.  He also admitted to stalking, which was deleted and he is now pretending does not exist.  

When you reference violent mob justice, try and find where someone lives, admit you are stalking and committing a crime, you force the mods to act.  Having a tantrum about it does not change the responsibility the moderators have to protect the users of this forum from serious violent threats from other users.  It's a shame he fooled so many of you into buying into his tantrum, I hope you do not think giving him any more attention at this point will be a productive endeavor.  
Vod
legendary
Both of you, stop your private war here. It gets annoying. People who repeatedly write on public message boards are usually not the ones you have to be afraid about. If I was one of the Intersango people, or Zhou Tong, I'd be very worried about the angry people out there who are still trying to get back what belongs to them. Mobs are prejudiced and tend to do stupid things. Whoever is in control should have done anything in their might to prevent that from happening. Someone warned here about the first Bitcoin related violence/worse and I hope it never happens, but seriously, Bitcoin is money and money is Bitcoin. It wouldn't be different from any other crime related to money. Bitcoin has never been innocent by the way, or did you guys forget about silk road already?

Holy shit - you just threatened to kill Zhou Tong!   Grin

When Rarity comes down she may realize I never threatened anybody.  Or she may not.  But I trust the reasonable forum members know what is going on here.
Vod
legendary
I'm sorry that I have to take a firm hand on this, and I know as a young man you resent authority figures, but threats against another member of this forum are simply not appropriate.  You have to grow up.

You refuse to quote it because it doesn't exist.  Game over - you lose.   Grin
Vod
legendary
I hate to break it to you but I work for Bitcoin Magazine. The magazine is in no way supported, bought or even affiliated with Zhou Tong. I'm sure

Are you denying that Zhou made a substantial contribution to your magazine?

You can say "It's been quoted" again a few times, that doesnt make it true somehow.
I read the whole frickin' story and never saw mlawrence threatening to injure/kill anyone anywhere.

Thank you - I wonder how Maged managed to see something that exists only in Rarity's delusions?
I have no need to quote it here as anyone can simply go read the comments when they were originally posted

Where?  No such comments exist.  Why not quote them here?  Wait a few hours until your buzz subsides before you post again.

They have already been quoted in this thread, the moderators already made their decision on what they meant.  I'm sorry that I have to take a firm hand on this, and I know as a young man you resent authority figures, but threats against another member of this forum are simply not appropriate.  You have to grow up.
vip

I have already quoted the offending comments in this thread, and Matthew quoted the deleted one you are trying to pretend doesn't exist like a guilty child.  Having a tantrum about it and insulting the integrity of the moderators will not change what happened.  Grownups take responsibility for our actions, and one day you will learn that.

Your cheap psychological warfare is laughable and obvious.
Pages:
Jump to: