Pages:
Author

Topic: privatecoinpurse.info 100% Green Powered p2pool. Decentralise NOW [OFFICAL] - page 2. (Read 8599 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
You'll have to re-invest in goats, because the grass will grow faster from the poo, this will continiously increase the growth rate, I hope you have your own goat farm?  Grin

Love the goats...
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024
That looks awesome! Yay for decentralized mining! Hope everything works out for you!
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
Have you managed to sort out your cooling problems yet? Smiley
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Hi Bitcoin Talk people.

I've been a member here some time lurking, then getting involved exposing scammers. Some of you may seen my recent thread about the farm i have been building, our plan was to always open up the farm into a decentralised p2pool connecting up the other phases in our project.

the first phase of farm 1 is a 100/THs bitcoin pool, which is 100% powered by green renewable energy thanks to a giant 5/Mw solar farm

(We even use goats to cut down the use of the petrol mower Cheesy)

We use an extremely powerful, fully spec'd Hp Blade system c7000 with 256GB ram and 128Xeon cores with redundant power, UPS, 1gbps downstream and redundant satellite internet downstream, with industry standard load balanced TP-link routers

The farm is currently running at 100Gh/s towards p2pool but we will soon be putting 1/Phs towards decentralised mining

The pool is located in the czech republic but will soon be opening farms in different worldwide so you wont have any latency issues

And we would like you to join us, f*ck been greedy miners on ghash why give people your has for them to crash the price and abuse their position, btc was supposed to be dectralised lets make satoshi proud!!

We currently charge a 2.5% fee as we are not merge mining NMC, but plan to lower that if we have 500Ghs of other miners joining us.

url is http://www.privatecoinpurse.info
Pages:
Jump to: