Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRL] Oyster Pearl predictions - page 27. (Read 11473 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
December 27, 2017, 10:07:02 AM
Coin recently added on CoinExchange.io.

It seems that PRL has a bright future.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
December 27, 2017, 12:32:04 AM
How can I buy Oyster Pearl? I have accounts in Coinbase, Binance and Cryptopia.

Make an account on Kucoin. Pretty easy exchange to register on.

Also you can trade in etherdelta if you have some eth with you. Some got their PRL in the " airdrops days " as dev gave away a lot of prl and their community manager is good in promoting and dealing in some investors. Some dumped their prl in cheap price and surely dev bought that and hold it until for the next pump.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
December 26, 2017, 09:38:32 PM
Defo agree this is potentially a market disrupting technology and concept. However, can some explain the following question to me???

According to this article below:
https://blog.icoalert.com/ico-alert-report-oyster-ffda53924db6

The PRL coin is pegged to storage. I.e., 1 PRL buys you a 1GB storage on the pearl network for 1 year. So now if you look at cloud storage prices ranging from $0.1 to $0.24 for the same service, how can PRL price be at what it is at now??? For an end user, I can understand if they prefer anonymous distributed storage over say Google or Evernote services, but at a more than 100% premium???

Unless someone can explain this to me as I can easily be missing something out here, but if I'm not, then personally, I would value PRL realistically between $0.1 to $0.35, anything beyond this range represents trading opportunities given the fundamentals.

The constant growth of price is saying something else though, there could be some news or features of this token which makes it better than any competitor in crypto. The price is really surprising that someone who don't expect this coin to have good price will dump for profit at a very early stage.

Personally, I think it's just the exuberance causing people jumping into the next opportunity without spending much time going through the fundamentals or white papers. I've personally made decent profit on this one, but now I'm out given the natural ceiling of the price given it's a pegged coin. Will wait till it's back under $10 cents to get in again. Good luck to all though if the exuberance continues...

There is absolutely zero chance this coin goes under 10 cents. $3 by Mid 2018 and $10 by the end of 2018.

Bigger exchanges, testnet, and more marketing all coming soon and you think its taking a dive? No sir.
Activity: 3
December 26, 2017, 06:41:37 PM
Defo agree this is potentially a market disrupting technology and concept. However, can some explain the following question to me???

The PRL coin is pegged to storage. I.e., 1 PRL buys you a 1GB storage on the pearl network for 1 year. So now if you look at cloud storage prices ranging from $0.1 to $0.24 for the same service, how can PRL price be at what it is at now??? For an end user, I can understand if they prefer anonymous distributed storage over say Google or Evernote services, but at a more than 100% premium???

Unless someone can explain this to me as I can easily be missing something out here, but if I'm not, then personally, I would value PRL realistically between $0.1 to $0.35, anything beyond this range represents trading opportunities given the fundamentals.

The constant growth of price is saying something else though, there could be some news or features of this token which makes it better than any competitor in crypto. The price is really surprising that someone who don't expect this coin to have good price will dump for profit at a very early stage.

Personally, I think it's just the exuberance causing people jumping into the next opportunity without spending much time going through the fundamentals or white papers. I've personally made decent profit on this one, but now I'm out given the natural ceiling of the price given it's a pegged coin. Will wait till it's back under $10 cents to get in again. Good luck to all though if the exuberance continues...
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
December 26, 2017, 04:57:17 PM

Activity: 644
Merit: 100
December 26, 2017, 04:55:02 PM

You're the 280th person to ask this in the last hour or so. https://www.reddit.com/r/oysterprotocol/comments/7lj71l/whitepaper_update_data_storage_will_now_scale/

Good to know that I'm not the only one asking!! As to me, this is crucial for the "true" valuation of PRL.

So if I understood the link you provided correctly, which I think I am, the reply indeed imply that 1 PRL = 1GB storage for 1 year. Although, you might be able to use 2 PRLs to either achieve 2GB for 1 year or 1GB for 2 year. Nonetheless, the valuation is still not changed, i.e., there is a natural limit of how much 1 PRL is worth given demand/supply of cloud storage in the market space.

it gave really very good profit to their investors.

i tihink 2018 will be prl year. they have good project.
December 26, 2017, 04:52:26 PM

You're the 280th person to ask this in the last hour or so. https://www.reddit.com/r/oysterprotocol/comments/7lj71l/whitepaper_update_data_storage_will_now_scale/

Good to know that I'm not the only one asking!! As to me, this is crucial for the "true" valuation of PRL.

So if I understood the link you provided correctly, which I think I am, the reply indeed imply that 1 PRL = 1GB storage for 1 year. Although, you might be able to use 2 PRLs to either achieve 2GB for 1 year or 1GB for 2 year. Nonetheless, the valuation is still not changed, i.e., there is a natural limit of how much 1 PRL is worth given demand/supply of cloud storage in the market space.

Activity: 5
December 26, 2017, 04:42:51 PM

December 26, 2017, 03:44:00 PM

December 26, 2017, 01:15:18 PM

Make an account on Kucoin. Pretty easy exchange to register on.
Activity: 13
December 26, 2017, 12:41:43 PM
December 25, 2017, 11:48:46 AM
Back up to 45 cents. Bigger exchange and testnet coming soon.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
December 24, 2017, 10:18:00 PM
I have no idea what this token is about. It just showed up in my MEW. It stays pretty steady even though crypto is all over the place right now. I will HODL and do my research. I may even buy a few. Good luck!
I have oyster supply is not that huge and its volume is quite interesting because when you check now in the market price is increasing. I decided to hold this coin and Ive heard it will listed anytime in coinexchange.
Activity: 308
December 24, 2017, 09:42:09 PM
This is a relatively new kind of coin for me. I do not have much information on it, if anyone has more information about this coin can give me. I will continue to study and follow it, if it is really good I will decide to invest in it. I appreciate the potential projects that are working well during this time.
Activity: 531
Merit: 250
December 24, 2017, 08:36:04 PM
I have no idea what this token is about. It just showed up in my MEW. It stays pretty steady even though crypto is all over the place right now. I will HODL and do my research. I may even buy a few. Good luck!
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
QuickX ICO
December 24, 2017, 07:01:31 PM
Opening this discussion on Oyster Pearl.

An alternative revenue stream for websites and a decentralised data storage network.

The network is built on IOTA using smart contracts on Ether. Is this the best of both worlds?

Still very new and only on EtherDelta, predictions for 2018?

While this may be the best of both worlds it could also be the worst of both worlds. IMO the use cases for cross-chain projects are not that many,  but yeah... in the future this may be good.
December 24, 2017, 06:42:49 PM
The Kucinin stock market is very effective now. Oyster Pearl worked because it was user friendly like Binance.

STORJ - Decentralised Cloud Storage peak at 1.7$ with Total Supply 424,999,998 mil.
OYSTER PEARL is 108 mil. Total Supply should reach 5$ around May 2018 (April/May protocol launch) and one year later above 12$.

cabron I have my stack of Bounty Hunters dumps. I can say exactly how many Tokens was dumped on an exchange
but there was christmas shopping time for approx. 2-3 weeks for anyone that was interested.

If there was a like button, this research would get a like from me  Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
December 24, 2017, 05:40:32 PM
The Kucinin stock market is very effective now. Oyster Pearl worked because it was user friendly like Binance.

STORJ - Decentralised Cloud Storage peak at 1.7$ with Total Supply 424,999,998 mil.
OYSTER PEARL is 108 mil. Total Supply should reach 5$ around May 2018 (April/May protocol launch) and one year later above 12$.

cabron I have my stack of Bounty Hunters dumps. I can say exactly how many Tokens was dumped on an exchange
but there was christmas shopping time for approx. 2-3 weeks for anyone that was interested.
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
December 24, 2017, 04:27:29 PM
The Kucon stock market is very effective now. Oyster Pearl worked because it was user friendly like Binance.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
December 24, 2017, 03:06:35 PM
lots of hunters already dispose much of their tokens because movement in etherdelta is not fast like on the first few days after it listed there and bounties are given. I like it when hunters are dumping their tokens after distribution specially if ICO is success and project is realistic and with high potential, those time are always good time to buy coins in bargain price.

Do you think a lot of them already dumped their tokens?

Some of the hunters actually are clever enough to hoard and even accumulate more tokens when they trade, but of course we are not sure whether they will dump later but sure enough these guys are up to profit more. They believe in this project which is actually a lot better than those funded ones.

Pages:
Jump to: