Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRO] PAYPROCOIN - page 23. (Read 138175 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
August 26, 2014, 11:09:05 PM
Everything looking good but Devs need to sleep too, so we will be taking a break now.

Later today the Github and wallets will be updated too.

Releases will be anon on here and on Twitter as usual.

Kind Regards
Darren

August 26, 2014, 09:06:51 PM
You can access PRO Block Explorer @

http://explorer.payprocoin.com

If the DNS has not resolved properly, then use this link...

http://158.255.214.83/

This block explorer will provide transparency until 'insight' is installed at a later date.

Kind Regards
Darren
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
August 26, 2014, 07:17:05 PM
PRO has now been removed from the delisting @ C-CEX Exchange.

Many Thanks
Darren

Nice work
August 26, 2014, 06:11:39 PM
PRO has now been removed from the delisting @ C-CEX Exchange.

Many Thanks
Darren
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
August 26, 2014, 04:08:32 PM

With special thanks to Placebo,

I have engaged a new developer who is currently carrying out the following work for PRO.

New Explorer
Update PRO servers and Nodes
Update Wallets
Examine Github source
Examine 'Fork' issue.

After a short discussion it became obvious that the so called 'fork' may simply be caused by the previous dev updating wallets to point at nodes from his pool away from our servers.

As the pool no longer exists, this could be causing the 'fork' due to mis-configuration.
Either-way the issue will be resolved.

We hope to have the above work concluded by the morning.

Kind Regards
Darren

excellent
August 26, 2014, 03:54:03 PM

With special thanks to Placebo,

I have engaged a new developer who is currently carrying out the following work for PRO.

New Explorer
Update PRO servers and Nodes
Update Wallets
Examine Github source
Examine 'Fork' issue.

After a short discussion it became obvious that the so called 'fork' may simply be caused by the previous dev updating wallets to point at nodes from his pool away from our servers.

As the pool no longer exists, this could be causing the 'fork' due to mis-configuration.
Either-way the issue will be resolved.

We hope to have the above work concluded by the morning.

Kind Regards
Darren

Activity: 434
August 26, 2014, 02:59:08 PM
Skype interview completed.

Great, you are going on good way, just work like that and we will again start touching high on market.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
August 26, 2014, 02:56:23 PM

Not so bright if they can't get a handle on the block chain... seems kind of pointless to be mining this coin right now if I'm not receiving any coins and I'm not able to exchange it anywhere... :-/
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
August 26, 2014, 01:49:43 PM

I don't know what people needs more to make sure about of the intentions of the dev...

Ahhh, I'm one of the crazy's man's that don't sold their coins...

August 26, 2014, 01:27:05 PM
August 26, 2014, 01:11:38 PM
I am aware PRO is on the delist @ C-CEX and have forwarded the following message until Steve is next on Skype.

I am also in contact with Richie Lai @ Bittrex to try and prevent the same happening there.

Please do not delist PRO... Our head developer left last week with no warning to join another coin and closed our main pool and explorer too.
On top of this we have a blockkchan issue to deal with due, i think, to the lack of mining....
I am looking for a Head Dev I can trust and these issues will be sorted out.
So I am asking if you could just be patient until i sort this and you will have good volume from PRO on your exchange soon.

Kind Regards
Darren
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
August 26, 2014, 01:11:03 PM
August 26, 2014, 12:55:33 PM
Skype interview completed.

August 26, 2014, 12:04:44 PM
August 26, 2014, 11:40:55 AM
Why is PRO not creating a game like GameleagueCoin? When you check the marketcap of this coin and it is all because people can play games with  their coins. Remember that the digital currencies market is based on a lot of young people, a lot of young IT people, a lot of gamers, that like to play online games. Maybe making a deal with Gameleaguecoin to add PRO to their game would be interesting for GML and for PRO, so both will win. GML will receive some nice money in BTC or PRO coins, and PRO will see his coin exploding.

+1

Will look into this as soon as we have got the our immediate tech issue sorted out.

Kind Regards
Darren
August 26, 2014, 11:38:53 AM
Ideas are valuable

If anyone in the community has any innovative ideas for this coin such as the above please do share

Smiley

+1
August 26, 2014, 11:37:45 AM

Hi BTCMarketOrg,

As you can probably read by the posts, I am currently occupied with technical issues.

I will make time to inspet BTCMarketOrg before I can endorse it to our investors on PRO media.

Sorry for the delay,

Kind Regards
Darren
August 26, 2014, 11:32:15 AM
Well well, look like some thing is good

http://cryptoasian.com/pro-payprocoin/

PayProCoin [PRO] is lead by developer Darren Palmer (UK). Darren has been face verified by his UK driver’s license. Darren has also submitted his personal email address, Skype contact, and personal phone number.

Darren states that he has a degree in Computer Science from Basildon College, Basildon, Essex. UK.

Darren mentioned in first questioning about the coin the he is the original developer, and passed the coin on after the banks froze his funds. Darren also mentioned that bispender did not pay the server fees and left the coin to die for a week so he took the coin back and is presently reviving it.

Darren mentioned that two weeks ago CYTH had access to the GitHub but since about a week ago he does not work for him any longer. Darren currently is the only one with access to the GitHub repositories and has provided a screenshot of PayProCoin being logged in.

Darren has a number of methods that he has posted publically on the Bitcointalk thread as well as the website. There has been no in person contact with Darren and there has been no video chat with Darren. There has been a verified third-party document that was issued by the registar of companies for England and Wales. With the above information along with other personal information that I have gathered about the developer of PayProCoin [PRO] a rating of 5 PODs has been given.

Darren, can you please arrange for a video chat with CryptoAsian, thank you.

Video chat has been arranged in half an hour.

Kind Regards
Darren
August 26, 2014, 11:31:03 AM
IF all blocks are intact...where is my 54889 coins that went poof from my wallet. txid is conflicted

ee692743d6928d8ec528b4bc65fcb676b5e3cc74d75b79accefd272df7f8fe64

Hello,

I'm arranging a developer to take a look into the situation and fix it.

As soon as this is completed I will post the finding on here and we can look into your problem.

Don't panic, I guarantee your coins even if I have to give you them myself.

But I'm sure everything will be back to normal as soon as the problem is located and fixed.

Kind Regards
Darren
August 26, 2014, 06:08:35 AM
Pages:
Jump to: