Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRO] PAYPROCOIN - page 41. (Read 138175 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 100
July 30, 2014, 09:55:42 PM
So... what stops the coin to be around 2.4k right now?

Besides panic and running headless chicken factor i mean.

Eth.

+1

Whales trying to get more coins? I can't find any other rational explanation.

Because if the coin devs wanted to dump the premine, they'd wait until the price was approaching 2.5K. Dumping 10M (leftover from the premine) coins @ 600 Sat = 60 BTC = 30K EUR = 45K USD. Not a lot of money for someone who says they're trying to build a company and knows that such an action would surely ruin it.

That is my rational explanation. But maybe there is an irrational one or another rational one I've missed.

I doubt Instant-bitcoin dev would risk his site reputation for a couple thousands bucks. I believe their plan is based on the long term.

That was my point. The amount of money involved in dumping the premine is really not a lot. So that explanation is (for me) out the window and can be disregarded.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
July 30, 2014, 09:54:40 PM
I have PROOF FROM THE DEV that this coin will be selling for 2500 satoshies by monday.

http://pastebin.com/dV6KFTpj

If you wish for me to actually screenshot the skype convo just reply- I'll do it.

Also, no way that the dev is lying/scamming. He's given out all of his PERSONAL info.
Activity: 2
July 30, 2014, 09:53:14 PM
I'm sure the paypro team and instant-bitcoins are buying them up

I also think the same, if this is what they are doing it would be easier for them to get the price back to 3k sat + and have a big supply of coins to sell on the site.

Sell at 4k sat = 2.5k guaranteed back to the customer + 1.5k which could go into buy walls on market who knows?

Hope to hear more about this.

if they buy up a majority of coins, they can dictate the price so long as they have the infrastructure in place. that is the real development here. the fiat-exchange infrastructure.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg
July 30, 2014, 09:52:07 PM

Eth.

+1

Because if the coin devs wanted to dump the premine, they'd wait until the price was approaching 2.5K. Dumping 10M (leftover from the premine) coins @ 600 Sat = 60 BTC = 30K EUR = 45K USD. Not a lot of money for someone who says they're trying to build a company and knows that such an action would surely ruin it.

That is my rational explanation. But maybe there is an irrational one or another rational one I've missed.

I doubt Instant-bitcoin dev would risk his site reputation for a couple thousands bucks. I believe their plan is based on the long term.
Activity: 148
July 30, 2014, 09:47:34 PM

Eth.

+1

www.gamebet.gg
July 30, 2014, 09:46:49 PM

I also think the same, if this is what they are doing it would be easier for them to get the price back to 3k sat + and have a big supply of coins to sell on the site.

Sell at 4k sat = 2.5k guaranteed back to the customer + 1.5k which could go into buy walls on market who knows?

Hope to hear more about this.
Activity: 2
July 30, 2014, 09:44:24 PM
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
July 30, 2014, 09:42:24 PM

Eth.

+1
Activity: 70
July 30, 2014, 09:40:25 PM
The weirdest thing is.. The website looks good, the instant-bictoins.com looks good. The paypoint integration and phone number for team looks good. Is this the REAL DEAL???

No, instant bitcoin sell to you for 4k,  https://twitter.com/InstantBitcoins/status/494650407952457729
and they buyback from you at 2.5k

Activity: 338
Merit: 255
July 30, 2014, 09:32:07 PM
The weirdest thing is.. The website looks good, the instant-bictoins.com looks good. The paypoint integration and phone number for team looks good. Is this the REAL DEAL???

Well i hope it is, i like the coin name it does look like an online currency.

PayPro lets leave out the Coin in payprocoin.

PayPro has a logic and obvious similarity with PayPal, I also would leave the "coin" apart.

@Nyterax, don't a roadmap require some kind of chronological progress indicators?

Eth.
www.gamebet.gg
July 30, 2014, 09:29:58 PM

Well i hope it is, i like the coin name it does look like an online currency.

PayPro lets leave out the Coin in payprocoin.
Activity: 210
July 30, 2014, 09:28:13 PM
legendary
Activity: 1073
July 30, 2014, 09:23:50 PM
at this rate the owner of the site will lose a lot of money.../

Yeah, if I was the site owner, I wouldn't dump the premine.  The site has a lot more potential then like the little premine in comparison.
Activity: 338
Merit: 255
July 30, 2014, 09:23:33 PM
So Darren, could you please elaborate a bit about your recent update?

Eth.
www.gamebet.gg
July 30, 2014, 09:23:22 PM
Roadmap! Any questions - just ask Wink

I pmed you.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
July 30, 2014, 09:23:02 PM
This coin is going to Mars, and it's not coming back.

It will come back if there's hyper inflation.  Just like Doge.  I wonder if anyone will take that seriously or will it be a Doge style situation where people don't realise until it's too late to do anything?

Remind me again, what useful features did doge offer?  

The same ones that this has.

Lol sure
Activity: 98
July 30, 2014, 09:21:45 PM
Roadmap! Any questions - just ask Wink

Activity: 84
July 30, 2014, 09:20:26 PM
at this rate the owner of the site will lose a lot of money.../
Activity: 154
July 30, 2014, 09:18:31 PM

Eth.

Recent scams, promises too good to be true...hm..
legendary
Activity: 952
July 30, 2014, 09:17:43 PM
This coin is going to Mars, and it's not coming back.

It will come back if there's hyper inflation.  Just like Doge.  I wonder if anyone will take that seriously or will it be a Doge style situation where people don't realise until it's too late to do anything?

Remind me again, what useful features did doge offer?  

The same ones that this has.
Pages:
Jump to: