Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRO] PAYPROCOIN - page 51. (Read 138175 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
July 29, 2014, 10:22:55 AM
I read in first page that there was UNLIMITED coins, is that true?

Yes.

And for now how mny coins was mined?

I have no idea. I  know a few about the premine. And it's not mentioned where will the premine be used .

@Darren,

Thanks for the CV info above, have gone ahead and bought some PRO, holding and hoping )

For the sake of the thread and the coin, I would suggest you to publish the address in which the funds are held for people to check (answer to the post above), together with a clear, straight forward explained list of how much money you will spend on what. People will want to know what the funds are going to be used to, and if its possible, when.

FUDders are going to have a way more difficult job if you do this, effectively invalidating 90% of their ammunition, and the community will feel way calmer knowing that every PRO coin held by the developers has a plan.

Thanks.

Eth.

Thank You Eth,
I Can assure you, you have invested wisely as time will prove.
I have the coins in separate wallets at the moment dependent on their use.
But will gather together for the purpose of clarity and anon the on address on here.  
Thank you for the welcomed advice.

Kind Regards
Darren
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
July 29, 2014, 10:19:15 AM
Explain.I am not opposed to the development team to keep 10 million or more.This is very reasonable.I hope you will be rich. Smiley
Activity: 338
Merit: 255
July 29, 2014, 10:11:01 AM

Yes.

I have no idea. I  know a few about the premine. And it's not mentioned where will the premine be used .

@Darren,

Thanks for the CV info above, have gone ahead and bought some PRO, holding and hoping )

For the sake of the thread and the coin, I would suggest you to publish the address in which the funds are held for people to check (answer to the post above), together with a clear, straight forward explained list of how much money you will spend on what. People will want to know what the funds are going to be used to, and if its possible, when.

FUDders are going to have a way more difficult job if you do this, effectively invalidating 90% of their ammunition, and the community will feel way calmer knowing that every PRO coin held by the developers has a plan.

Thanks.

Eth.
July 29, 2014, 10:07:59 AM
The remaining 50% (40m) will be used for the schools project according to the dev.

I did not intentionally disruptive. Smiley
I just want to ask, how to prove what you said? Huh
July 29, 2014, 10:04:52 AM

Yes.

I have no idea. I  know a few about the premine. And it's not mentioned where will the premine be used .

50% (40m) of the premine was destroyed by sending it to an unused address by the dev. The remaining 50% (40m) will be used for the schools project according to the dev. It was mentioned earlier in the thread that 15m was mined so far and if you add the remaining 40m premine the total money supply is 55m.

Only 10 million remains property of PayProCoin.
The remaining has been successfully circulated to the community, one way or another.

The remaining 10 Million will be used to support the coins development and projects.
Kind Regards
Darren Palmer
CEO
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
July 29, 2014, 09:50:39 AM

Yes.

50% (40m) of the premine was destroyed by sending it to an unused address by the dev. The remaining 50% (40m) will be used for the schools project according to the dev. It was mentioned earlier in the thread that 15m was mined so far and if you add the remaining 40m premine the total money supply is 55m.
Activity: 483
July 29, 2014, 09:33:27 AM

Yes.

I have no idea. I  know a few about the premine. And it's not mentioned where will the premine be used .
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
July 29, 2014, 09:01:20 AM

Yes.

Activity: 483
July 29, 2014, 08:40:40 AM

Yes.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
July 29, 2014, 08:37:55 AM
Activity: 196
8pool.dtdns.net OP
July 29, 2014, 07:21:55 AM
average pool solves a block every 1 ½ hours
with only 340 Ghs
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!
HASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

pool.darktech.org:8080

silvo
July 29, 2014, 07:18:26 AM
You are welcome Darren. Probably you can do some giveaway with the Android and Windows Phone wallets. Every users install and run the PRO app will get xxx amount for free in their wallet for the first time. Or something like xx PRO every 24 hours for a xx of predefined days.

I'll take your suggestions onboard to the next admin meeting and throw them in Wink
Always up for ideas and suggestions.
Thanks for the input my friend.

Kind Regards
Darren
July 29, 2014, 07:04:13 AM
Hi Darren,

Due to how the crypto world is becoming lately, I would like to request some more info about you, i mean, you already disclosed your name, can you give us your linkdin profile or any other info that we can check before we invest in PRO?

Thanks,

Eth.

Hi Eth,

I don't have a linkin Profile!

My career choices have been as follows..

I started work at 16 working for Access (Joint Credit Card Company) as a clerk in 1985
By the age of 17 I was promoted to their head quarters in  Southend-On-Sea, Essex, UK as an Investigator.
I was then made a supervisor at 18 and put through college by JCCC where I achieved a merit in Computer Science and Business Studies.

I took early redundancy in 1990 when JCCC started to break up, I think its now called First data.

1990 - 1995 I traveled through most of Europe with my redundancy money and working on peoples computers too.

1995- 2003 I settled in Marbella, Spain where I opened my first computer shop until the euro came into play and most of the companies I worked for returned back to the UK.

2003 - 2008 I worked for a large chemical manufacturing company in Liverpool and its subsidiaries in Mold, Wales as a contract IT Company catering for all its IT needs from websites, hardware, software, server + PC maintenance and services. A famous chief is or was a director and I was bound by contract not to disclose my employment details due to the sensitive data I had access to as admin to all 3 of their servers.

2008 I was replaced by a cheaper company Sad but continued as a server troubleshooter by freelancing for the next few years.

2012 I was hospitalized and have had a slow recovery which see me back to work this year with Instant Bitcoins (UK) Ltd and PayProCoin.

Being involved with IT most of my life, I have no intention of advertising my Passport or DLVC on the internet but have provided a sound registered UK company
to back PayProCoin owned by myself.

If there is anything in particular you require further, please feel free to ask.

Kind Regards
Darren Palmer
CEO

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
July 29, 2014, 06:45:24 AM
It is a little bit of a problem, # RVC supporters also many.It is a strong competitor.

I have both  Wink
but for me, PRO looks more professional and promising than the chinese devs at RVC so I think PRO has better chance (dont forget IOC, which is strong competitor)
July 29, 2014, 06:43:11 AM
It is a little bit of a problem, # RVC supporters also many.It is a strong competitor.But it seems don't have to worry about.Sooner or later will launch the Bittrex exchange.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
July 29, 2014, 06:16:02 AM
You are welcome Darren. Probably you can do some giveaway with the Android and Windows Phone wallets. Every users install and run the PRO app will get xxx amount for free in their wallet for the first time. Or something like xx PRO every 24 hours for a xx of predefined days.
Activity: 338
Merit: 255
July 29, 2014, 06:13:42 AM
Hi Darren,

Due to how the crypto world is becoming lately, I would like to request some more info about you, i mean, you already disclosed your name, can you give us your linkdin profile or any other info that we can check before we invest in PRO?

Thanks,

Eth.
July 29, 2014, 05:59:47 AM
PayProCoin Need You Now

Dear community members,

If you want PayProCoin added to BittrexExchange sometime soon then you need to see this now...

https://twitter.com/ramikawach/status/493995844861820928

Its not a vote, but you can have your say so please make it count!

Kind Regards
Darren Palmer
CEO

Tweeted @ramikawach and @BittrexExchange. Hopefully they will add PRO real soon. Can't wait. With the upcoming Android wallet PRO can spread to more users.

Thanks SHossain,
Always a pleasure to hear from a regular Wink

Darren
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
July 29, 2014, 05:57:16 AM
PayProCoin Need You Now

Dear community members,

If you want PayProCoin added to BittrexExchange sometime soon then you need to see this now...

https://twitter.com/ramikawach/status/493995844861820928

Its not a vote, but you can have your say so please make it count!

Kind Regards
Darren Palmer
CEO

Tweeted @ramikawach and @BittrexExchange. Hopefully they will add PRO real soon. Can't wait. With the upcoming Android wallet PRO can spread to more users.
Activity: 196
8pool.dtdns.net OP
July 29, 2014, 05:38:40 AM
Thank you Miners . VERY STABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

paypro

Address   Shares   Invalid shares   Efficiency   Hashrate
PeYfQd9eYvM3XJdVxsUrVyjgUPLQPvoAF8   12050   0   100%   160.67 GH
PccPC91Jdm6Ny441M13VhCvADxdxmC9xpa   12606   0   100%   168.09 GH

NOMP POOL,NODE.JS TECHNOLOGY INSIDE.
use your Coin address and Happy Mining!
No Registration!
Fast payment! Fee only 1%
Stratum & Vardiff

Thanks Silvo,
Will add you to the list , anon and website today.
Welcome aboard

Darren

FIRST BLOCK FOUND WITH 330 GHS and 1 hour POOL ON LINE --> GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!

paypro   sha256   2   1534   0   1   0   0   0   360.42 GH
Pages:
Jump to: