Pages:
Author

Topic: PRO | The Start of a new altcoin era | Exchange with futures coming! - page 5. (Read 30503 times)

Activity: 655
Merit: 500
lol, this topic is comedic gold.

yes it is, but the whole crypto scene is one amazing piece of distributed performance art IMO. Unprecedented, so much money, so many clowns & scammers, a lot of talent and idealism too, all mixed into this lovely load of vile stinking world changing muck

These marginal coin projects are always a crap shoot. if you throw a little bit at a dozen such coins you only need one to do something BIG and you make more than enough back. NXT looked like a joke, but made at least 10-12 millionaires already. I don't think XPRO will do that, but who knows lol
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
topcat and skatebird should be in charge of the "community takeover." after all, they do have the biggest bags and kept advocating to buy even when it was clearly a scam.

Please find the place i asked you to buy coins?
legendary
Merit: 1024
lol, this topic is comedic gold.
Activity: 655
Merit: 500
My associates & I have been watching closely. From the moment it appeared we had our suspicions. Seems they have been confirmed.
We believe this is not even the second but maybe the third time. It looks like he has dumped all his holdings. Well we have a surprise....
We are taking over.
Details are being worked out. More soon.

We would like your input. Should we wait until after the pow period and then announce our plans and arrange a hard fork.
Or should we cut the pow period and move asap?

On the off chance that this is even remotely legit, just do it now and just cut the PoW. There's pretty much 0 reason to keep that going.

It will take two or three days. The name should change also. If you have a good one please post it.
Swap instructions will be posted when they are ready. Our plan is to show the 'developer' what can be achieved when a coin is supported for more 2 weeks.

are you proceeding with the tor market? without that there's nothing left to salvage here, other than another extremely marginal PoS chain
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
My associates & I have been watching closely. From the moment it appeared we had our suspicions. Seems they have been confirmed.
We believe this is not even the second but maybe the third time. It looks like he has dumped all his holdings. Well we have a surprise....
We are taking over.

We would like your input. Should we wait until after the pow period and then announce our plans and arrange a hard fork.

On the off chance that this is even remotely legit, just do it now and just cut the PoW. There's pretty much 0 reason to keep that going.

It will take two or three days. The name should change also. If you have a good one please post it.
Swap instructions will be posted when they are ready. Our plan is to show the 'developer' what can be achieved when a coin is supported for more 2 weeks.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
topcat and skatebird should be in charge of the "community takeover." after all, they do have the biggest bags and kept advocating to buy even when it was clearly a scam.

i agree. BUT i dont have time to code/ i cant code lol
Activity: 14
Activity: 38
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
We are taking over.

Activity: 266
Infected Mushroom
We are taking over.

Mining almost stopped anyway.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
We are taking over.

Is nobody wondering who's behind this new account?

You guys really gotta learn from the last dev.

lol it's probably the same dude
Probably. That is why I said check.
Activity: 192
We are taking over.

lol it's probably the same dude
Activity: 139
We are taking over.

Activity: 392
We are taking over.

move NOW
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
We are taking over.

I would say 'check' now, as the pow for this coin was very tiny and thus, probably not worth waiting.
We are taking over.

Activity: 19
We are taking over.
What a crock of shit! 😂
Activity: 122
is this a community take over or what
legendary
We are taking over.
Pages:
Jump to: