Pages:
Author

Topic: ProBit exchange and their poor support system. - page 3. (Read 448 times)

Activity: 362
Merit: 12
Here is nothing to worry and Probit will obviously give you your deposited bnb because you haven't put wrong address and your funds are now to Probit wallet.
So they just will be sure and will deposit to your account.So let's try to keep contacting to Probit.
Activity: 994
Merit: 593
aka JAGEND.
Usually an exchange support team will reply your issues within up-to  3-5 working days.
As i saw,  probit also has a Twitter account (which is quite active link : https://twitter.com/ProBit_Exchange) and a telegram group (telegram link was mentioned by the member above my post).
My advice, besides waiting for an answer from the support team through your email. Perhaps you can try to send a message through their twitter account or ask directly through their telegram account. Btw i dont have any account in probit.

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622
Just use their telegram. https://t.me/ProbitEnglish

14k probit users are there. I'm sure than more than here Smiley And response from telegram admins is better than from randoms from internet Smiley

Activity: 385
Merit: 12
I have to use so many exchanges because I am a bounty hunter and I hold some coin.Recently I am using probit exchange.So far my experience is good but 4-5 days I have a problem after deposit.I have deposited 1.16 BNB from Mxc exchange to Probit exchange.But mistakenly I didn't use memo while depositng BNB.So its natural that my deposit has not come.So at first I didn't know I didnot use  memo so I have mailed mxc exchange first and they send me transaction id and told me to ask probit exchange.And they gave me eply within 20 minutes.And I have contacted probit like 4-5 days ago.But they didn't give me any responses.Bot replied and told me they will contact me.So far they didn't contact me.

So I am very disappointed with Probit support.So do anyone know how many days require to answer by probit support.I think its not very good for exchange that don't have a live chat support and don't reply messages for 5 days.

And last will probit give me my BNB back or it will lost forever??
Pages:
Jump to: