Pages:
Author

Topic: Problem - page 2. (Read 919 times)

HCP
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 4314
July 25, 2017, 11:40:31 AM
what does your dbLog.txt debug file show? Are there any obvious errors being shown there?

You might want to check the armorylog.txt as well... see if there are any errors when spawning the bitcoind and ArmoryDB processes... and double check that the "satoshi-datadir" is showing the correct path to your block folder.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
July 25, 2017, 09:15:05 AM
The box is checked.

My BitcoinCore is installed on Local Disk D,

BitCoin Install Dir: D:\Bitcoin
BitCoin Home Dir: D:\Bitcoin

If I try to change any of those two(Install or Home Dir) and restart Armory, it just says "Armory failed to spawn DB, continuing operations in offline mode" and when I change back to these D:\Bitcoin then restart again it's all good and in online mode. But in that online mode there are 300k+ Blocks in the bottom right corner which I guess is the problem since it has to be 400k+.

I guess then my Armory isn't actually fully synced and that's why I can't see the correct balance? Any ideas how to fix it?
HCP
legendary
July 25, 2017, 03:33:48 AM
What do you have under "File -> Settings -> General"...

Is the "Let Armory run Bitcoin Core/bitcoind in the background" box checked?

Are the file paths correct for your install? Did you install Core (or setup the Core data directory) in a "non-standard" location? For instance, my Core install is in C:\Program Files\Bitcoin but I set the Data directory to be E:\Bitcoin (dedicated drive for blockchain data):

July 25, 2017, 02:39:32 AM
Armory said it's fully synced, but in the bottom right corner there are green letters that say: "Connected 304097 blocks"

If this is the problem and I need to get to 400k something, how to do that on Armory? And why does it say it's fully synced atm?
HCP
legendary
July 24, 2017, 10:55:43 PM
Yeah it's synced to the latest.

PS: Another thing that is dazzling my mind is that on the site "Bitcoinwhoswho" my BTC Addres is listed under a wallet named: c15b039d9ad9ab30, while my only wallet on Armory is called Primary wallet??
There is no way for that website to produce anything useful under "wallet name" unless you give them that info... You could call your wallet "My super awesome wallet of awesomeness" and that information resides solely on your PC.

In fact, that website is pretty much guessing at most things... I suspect all they are attempting to do is crawl the web looking for bitcoin addresses listed on websites and tying them to businesses and/or usernames from forums etc... I wouldn't take anything that website says as being accurate.

As for your transaction not showing up... does Armory show that it is up to the same block height as Core? Current blockheight is: 477448... Your transaction into that address was in block #474666:
Included In Blocks 474666 ( 2017-07-07 17:46:41 + 0 minutes )

If Armory has not processed up to at least block 474666, then there is no way for it to show/include your transaction in the history...

July 23, 2017, 10:12:43 AM
Yeah it's synced to the latest.

PS: Another thing that is dazzling my mind is that on the site "Bitcoinwhoswho" my BTC Addres is listed under a wallet named: c15b039d9ad9ab30, while my only wallet on Armory is called Primary wallet??
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1010
July 23, 2017, 09:18:07 AM
Is Bitcoin Core synced to the latest block?
July 23, 2017, 08:05:17 AM
I'll try to explain this as best of my knowledge, since I'm a newb at all this

I've transffered BTC from BitKonan to an addres that has been generated by my Armory(164pmguHAurWVADRRTQiWPQXeTchmz7sSE), I can see that the BTC is on that addres, and I can see that exact same addres in my Armory wallet under "Unused Adresses", the problem is my Armory doesn't show up the balance, it's like its not even there, and because of that obviously I can't send/spend my BTC

Any kind of help is appreciated,

Thanks in advance

PS: I've got the private keys to the addres(guess that's obvious)
Pages:
Jump to: