Pages:
Author

Topic: Problem: Lost today $2000 on PrimeDice - page 7. (Read 28053 times)

legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
December 27, 2018, 08:17:41 AM
All started when i deposit $300 today and start with small best $50 $60 etc
I always play for %50-60% chance. i had nice luck and turned it into $500 .thenI was thinking I'm  unbeatable and bet %70 chance on $500
and made around $840

Then i was planning to do the last bet and bet and I bet %70 on my $840 balance and lost everything. :/

After i was in real down but i was still positive cause i had $1200 on my Bitcoin wallet.

I wanted to make big profit and get back all the lost and never play again.

and did it %50 chance on $1200 balance and lost everything :/

what a shitty die i want to die :/

I'm sorry you lost that much in one day, but judging from your post I hope that it wasn't all your money. As @nutildah has pointed out, $50 is not a small bet(for me it definitely isn't), so if you call it small maybe for you it is, and you actually can afford losing $1,200 once in a while.(?) Anyway, for the future, what you was doing in the end is called "chasing your losses", and it is not recommended to do this, because usually it just leads to bigger losses.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
December 27, 2018, 06:02:59 AM
This is really sorry state of your and I am sure such thing would happen to many here who gamble for money. Also greed is something if you cannot control you would end up losing the money rather than making the money and this is what exactly has happened to you as well. Now forget about the lost amount and work on something else so that you are no more upset with this situation.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
December 27, 2018, 05:49:57 AM
Then i was planning to do the last bet and bet and I bet %70 on my $840 balance and lost everything. :/
Pretty much common story. These are the common metal state of a gambler until they lose everything.

Mistake one: You should have stop for the day once you won 500$. You had $200 nice profit.

Mistake two: You should have stop for the day when you made $840 from that first mistake. Your total profit was $540!

Mistake three: You should have stop betting for the day when you lost all. You could have a lose of $300 only.

This is the result of your third mistake. All together you lost $1500.

My suggestion: Do not chase the lose. Stop betting right(!) now unless you do it for fun. If you chase the money you lost then some day you will discover that you have literally nothing left.

Bookies always win. For them this is a business and no one start a business to count lose.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
December 27, 2018, 03:56:25 AM
That's why you must set up a strategy and calm down once you win, and put your profit target. Greed is always upon you once you win and keep in mind that gambling is not money multiplier. If you win big you're just wanted to bet more especially if you don't have any profit target

Since the topic is not related to a gambling website or promoting yours, better to move this to the Gambling Discussion board. Reported to the moderator though.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
December 27, 2018, 03:50:36 AM
Sorry about your losses but you need to embrace that and learn from your experience. Don't be too greedy when you are winning and don't be too confident that you'll never loss once you started to have a winning streak.

Set aside percentage of your profit so you can still keep on moving with the excess profit you made. And once those excess lost, you need to get out of it and take out your profits so you can sit and relax thinking on how much you made. Don't regret that you've lost some of those profits, what's important is you made profit + capital's back.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
December 27, 2018, 03:06:15 AM
I always play for %50-60% chance. i had nice luck and turned it into $500 .thenI was thinking I'm  unbeatable and bet %70 chance on $500
and made around $840

After i was in real down but i was still positive cause i had $1200 on my Bitcoin wallet.

This is gambling,this why people saying you need to be aware while gambling,this is why people saying you need to control your greed.

If not then stories like this will happen,you might have moved with that $500 profit.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
December 27, 2018, 02:33:36 AM
When I first read your topic I was assuming this was going to be another lost deposit or frozen withdraw.

However, it doesn't look like PD did anything wrong. You just took a gamble, at first you won alot , and then you lost alot.

This is why its called gambling because there is a risk to win big or lose big.

Sorry for your losses, next time try and bet less or take profit from time to time.

Good luck
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
December 27, 2018, 01:57:37 AM
Phew buddy. That's a pretty awful Christmas story and I'm sad to hear it.

Just FYI, $50 isn't a "small bet." 100 satoshis is a small bet.

I would definitely place you in the "high roller" category, though I know not everybody feels the same.

Sounds like you're addicted to the thrill, may want to lay off it for a while. By your descriptions of things I'd say its probably not the end of the road for you. So keep your chin up.

And consider taking up drinking, its far less expensive!
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
December 27, 2018, 01:49:26 AM
and made around $840

Pages:
Jump to: