Pages:
Author

Topic: Problem with Bancor - page 2. (Read 295 times)

Activity: 527
Merit: 113
July 05, 2020, 06:14:52 AM
Same problem before when I am using bancor. I have some tokens needed to have huge eth to cover conversion but I when I add the specific eth needed or the one he asked still not enough. Support says, its only base on the eth network gas rate but the truth is their platform asking more than from it. Maybe we could say that its fee but they have asked too much. They referring it as slippage amount. If you used other dex, they are not like this. So I stay away from Bancor and not using this anymore.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
July 05, 2020, 05:07:41 AM

Are you kidding me?

So I added another 0.023 ETH from the Trust Wallet to Bancor exchange on top of the 0.02 ETH I have already deposited last night. Looks like I'm right about gas fee being more than 0.02 ETH!

I just can't believe why the gas fees here on Bancor are quite expensive per conversion! Do they have a fixed flat fee in converting this on top of the gas fee?

As you can see in the image above, they claimed that Ethereum network is "stressed" which gas fees are higher. I don't wanna believe that because when transferring from wallet to the other or in exchanges, gas fees are usually way cheaper like in cents.

Should I convert now or I'll just wait until they claimed that Ethereum network is not "stressed" anymore?

Thank you!

EDIT: Just attempted a conversion to ETH, but the gas fee increased to $5.49. I just want to know how long will I wait for it to be converted to ETH within the Bancor platform.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
July 04, 2020, 05:42:14 PM
I recently have a problem with Bancor lately. I got two tokens that I want to swap to Ethereum. The customer service said that I may need at least 0.02 ETH in my balance to cover gas fees and I did deposited the exact amount of it.

However, when I tried to convert one of them to Ethereum, it always says "Insufficient gas fees". I get back to the customer service about this issue, and he said that it may be either network congestion or I need to add a bit of an amount again.

How come that Ethereum is under network congestion when I had no problem waiting on transferring my tokens from exchange to Trust Wallet, and then Trust Wallet to Bancor?

Does it mean that Bancor's conversion fee is more than 0.02 ETH? Do enlighten me please! Thank you!

my suggestion,
just contact The customer service again my friend
maybe you will know the cause from your issue and they will give you some solution

Activity: 423
Merit: 11
July 04, 2020, 05:33:24 PM
But they use Ethereum network, of course ethereum standard transaction fees. Convert is also part of the transaction, so the fees will be the same as ordinary transactions. https://ethgasstation.info/
Activity: 375
Merit: 10
July 04, 2020, 03:54:42 PM
I have also used Bancor, indeed they need an initial balance to be able to make transactions. It used to require a balance of 0.01 ETH. I sell GES tokens.
But the development now I do not understand. But it does require a balance for the deposit.
We can withdraw the balance after selling the token. You can withdraw all balances from your Bancor account, and leave 0.002 for transaction fees if at any time your use it again.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
July 04, 2020, 01:06:24 PM
I recently have a problem with Bancor lately. I got two tokens that I want to swap to Ethereum. The customer service said that I may need at least 0.02 ETH in my balance to cover gas fees and I did deposited the exact amount of it.

However, when I tried to convert one of them to Ethereum, it always says "Insufficient gas fees". I get back to the customer service about this issue, and he said that it may be either network congestion or I need to add a bit of an amount again.

How come that Ethereum is under network congestion when I had no problem waiting on transferring my tokens from exchange to Trust Wallet, and then Trust Wallet to Bancor?

Does it mean that Bancor's conversion fee is more than 0.02 ETH? Do enlighten me please! Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: