Pages:
Author

Topic: Problem with blockchain.com (I not receive anymore authorization email) - page 2. (Read 419 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I am facing the same issue, it has nothing to do with your "sPaM FoLdER" or email provider.  Yes yes, I am aware we shouldn't use a web wallet like blockchain.com.

The scary part is, I have a second blockchain account that I don't use often, and that account logs in fine and receives verification emails immediately.  But my oldest account, where I actually do have some funds, faced the same issue.

On Feb 16th it took 5-10 hours to receive the verification email (long after the link was expired), on Feb 17th, no verification emails were even received...
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
Almost the same thing happened when the $ 20,000 barrier was broken for the first time. Many beginners use that wallet and they must try to access the site to find out their balance.
Check your balance in any explorer and if your coins is in your wallet, you are fine.

It is unlikely that the value of Bitcoin will decrease in the coming months, if you like this wallet (I do not recommend this option) then wait a little, otherwise it is better to switch to a better wallet like ELECTRUM.ORG
Activity: 4
Merit: 2
Ive just left them a direct message on twitter  Undecided
Merit: 2
Hi All.
Since yesterday I have serious problem to access on blockchain.com account. When I tried to login, I didn't got any authorization email. I've tried several times. Nothing. All the emails arrived exactly 1 hour later my request. Today I tried again, but no authorization email arrived.

I've already wrote to the support team (but they are very slow). Also used my backup phrases to restore my account using a new email. On the new address I receive email without problem. The bad thing is that the major btc I have on blockchain.com are on the interest balance and this amount was not recovered with the backup.

Someone has similar experience? What I can do?

All day i have had the same issure, i have not been recieve verification mail. One of my wallets is doing crazy things where only the balance is flashing , got in on this one once. I want upload from cold storage but with all these issues going on im worried. Tried to send btc earlier and due to email issue would go through even through the miners verified it. Doe s anyone know if i can up load from cold storage straight to Bitcoin .QT and avoid Blockchain.com for now? Thanks
HCP
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 4314
Likely their system is just under immense load given the bull run and new 50+k "all time high"... lots of users trying to access/use the system etc and it is not handling it well. Likewise, I imagine their support is swamped... they've always been slow to respond to support tickets and I imagine it has only become worse. Undecided

Also, given you tried a new email address and it worked OK, it's possibly also a delay caused by your email provider. You should check with them too.

The bad thing is that the major btc I have on blockchain.com are on the interest balance and this amount was not recovered with the backup.
Is this some sort of "staking" thing where you have to deposit your funds into a special account or something? Huh If so, then there is likely no way to recover this without help from Blockchain.com support Undecided

Yet another reason why users should be wary of using "custodial" services... as always "not your keys, not your coin"!
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2943
Block halving is coming.
Have you tried to check your email spam folder? Check your email again and check the spam folder if not, maybe it's blocked.

Can you try to follow the solution from their support area you can find it from this link below under "What if I’m not receiving any emails?"

- https://support.blockchain.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000937726-I-am-not-receiving-my-authorization-email

If still doesn't work then you should wait for the blockchain response if you already contacted them maybe one more day or a week.
i Realy don't know its a lot of money I lost here I tried with my MacBook my PC and ma smartphone to log in
I just hope someone from the support team with some knowledge about the system will reply top my ticket the next few days ... I already searched a long time for some ppl who have problems like me and a lot of ppl since 2016-2017 have problems with blockchain.com
a lot of ppl call it scam and a lot of ppl says there is a huge problem with the support im from Germany and I see some links blockchain.com works together with https://www.zendesk.de so I don't have great expectation that I will get a good support from a service u can buy for 49 USD a month
on https://de.trustpilot.com/review/blockchain.com a lot of ppl blame Blockchain.com too
I just hope I will get back my money someday ...
Activity: 2
hey I have some problems with this website too since last sunday I don't have access to my wallet I can login and I get mails for authorization but if I logged into my wallet nearly all options don't wore some show an error some just dont load yesterday I have have the same problem like u I try to looked in and need to authorize my browser and I don't get an email after like 30 minutes I finally get it
if I logged into a new wallet all options are working fine
if opened a ticket on Sunday last week toll now no response from the support team

What do you suggest to do? It's all day that I try to login. No emails, never
hey I have some problems with this website too since last sunday I don't have access to my wallet I can login and I get mails for authorization but if I logged into my wallet nearly all options don't wore some show an error some just dont load yesterday I have have the same problem like u I try to looked in and need to authorize my browser and I don't get an email after like 30 minutes I finally get it
if I logged into a new wallet all options are working fine
if opened a ticket on Sunday last week toll now no response from the support team
Activity: 2
Hi All.
Since yesterday I have serious problem to access on blockchain.com account. When I tried to login, I didn't got any authorization email. I've tried several times. Nothing. All the emails arrived exactly 1 hour later my request. Today I tried again, but no authorization email arrived.

I've already wrote to the support team (but they are very slow). Also used my backup phrases to restore my account using a new email. On the new address I receive email without problem. The bad thing is that the major btc I have on blockchain.com are on the interest balance and this amount was not recovered with the backup.

Someone has similar experience? What I can do?

Pages:
Jump to: