Pages:
Author

Topic: problem with my ETH balance ! - page 2. (Read 255 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 542
January 06, 2023, 12:10:17 AM
If the ETH was moved without your prior knowledge then it's already a compromised wallet already. If I'm in your case, I will created a new wallet and will not used that as hit was hack already. The hackers have this bot installed and monitor your wallet that once you deposit ETH it will automatically withdraw from your wallet and obviously you can't beat a bot.
Activity: 840
Merit: 292
January 05, 2023, 11:56:33 PM
hello my friends, I have some problems with crypto's!

actually i have some USDT (ERC-20) in my wallet (trust wallet) and when i wanna withdraw that, i need some ETH for Network fee , but whenever i transfer some ETH to wallet to do that , surprisingly somebody in just a second transfers that ETH !!

i dont know why and how its possible ! maybe i'm hacked ! and again i dont know why the hacker didnt touch my USDT's !

tried many times but its repeating !

as an information, i have my seed words .

so what you think ?! hacked ? how can i solve this? i really need that money. Sad

thank you guys.

Doesn't it look like your trust wallet is bad? or a hacker got in? that's how it happened when the app wallet you used was compromised, my friend.

The others who posted here on your topic are right, your usdt may have been frozen or blocked so the hacker didn't touch it but he only got Ethereum because usually, the hacker scrapes all the balances they can get into.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
January 05, 2023, 11:30:19 PM
Seem like the wallet is not owned by you Grin

Why? because based on your explanation there has some "USDT" in the wallet and you tried to sent them. If the address is owned by you, most the time you connected to phishing site and the scammer will empty your wallet.

You find the wallet right on randomly internet with private key or seed ? the wallet has been set up by smart-contract, each time there has some transaction will automatically transfer to other wallet.

USDT in the wallet just the bait for people to send some ETH for the gass fee, is already old school scam method.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 05, 2023, 11:25:23 PM

actually i have some USDT (ERC-20) in my wallet (trust wallet) and when i wanna withdraw that, i need some ETH for Network fee , but whenever i transfer some ETH to wallet to do that , surprisingly somebody in just a second transfers that ETH !!

i dont know why and how its possible ! maybe i'm hacked ! and again i dont know why the hacker didnt touch my USDT's !

so what you think ?! hacked ? how can i solve this? i really need that money. Sad

thank you guys.
This hacker is very smart. This kind of hack occur when hacker get access your private key. They have a special type of bot which will automatically send Eth,bnb and matic to hacker address. Some hacker use this trick to fool newbie and they say that we have 500 usdt in address but cannot withdraw and will give you phrase key. Newbie send gas fee which automatically sent to hacker address. There is no possible solution for this .
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
January 05, 2023, 06:20:16 PM
Your Trustwallet is possibly compromised.  You are infected with trojan that hijacked your balance and automatically transfer it to other addresses.  You can check this discussion[1] and see if you can find valuable things to counteract the said hijack.

thank you my friend, maybe yes this is a scam!

but I didn't realize how the hacker just accessed ETH and don't have access to USDT ?! if they have seed I think they can access all my funds! no?!

i think maybe if i try to import this wallet on another wallet application (like electrum) with a 2FA password maybe I can stop accessing from the hacker ?! is it possible?

is there any other way to pay the network fees with other crypto or any other ways to save my money?

please tell me what you guess. thank you

It isn't a scam because the wallet address is yours,  it is a hijack or a hack. If you are accessing your wallet via mobile, it is possible that your mobile is infected by malware that hijack your ETH balance.  Importing your wallet will not solve the issue because they have created a script on the contract itself.  You need to write a script to outperform their script.

[1] https://ethereum.stackexchange.com/questions/123291/a-hacker-auto-transfers-my-tokens-without-any-interaction-with-tokens-smart-con
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
January 05, 2023, 06:08:37 PM

but I didn't realize how the hacker just accessed ETH and don't have access to USDT ?! if they have seed I think they can access all my funds! no?!

i think maybe if i try to import this wallet on another wallet application (like electrum) with a 2FA password maybe I can stop accessing from the hacker ?! is it possible?

is there any other way to pay the network fees with other crypto or any other ways to save my money?

USDT are just an "honeypot".
You cannot move in any case from this wallet. Nothing... just because...
USDT are blocked/freezed no one can move "even if you are the owner of the mining pool".

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/take-money-170000-5407489
Check this topic you will find more details about the scam.

I know that "it will ever be risking a few dollars when I can receive such big amount?" but it's completely useless... a waste of time and resources...
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
January 05, 2023, 05:55:46 PM

legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
January 05, 2023, 05:49:00 PM
probably you are falling of a scam Sad
you have a seed that is not only yours (or it's part of a multisignature address?) Sad someone is aware of it and he is jut able to move any ETH sent before you made any real transaction.
No you cannot solve this.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
January 05, 2023, 05:37:03 PM

thank you guys.
Pages:
Jump to: