Pages:
Author

Topic: ProDice Player for hire - page 2. (Read 411 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326
July 11, 2019, 11:30:49 AM
i still believe for a professional poker player but for dice ?
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
July 11, 2019, 11:23:33 AM
There is no such thing as a "professional" dice player in the matter of crypto dice games, which are provably fair.

You cannot beat the edge (except in the case of bustabit) regardless of how much bankroll you might have.
I don't think anyone needs the extra step of you proving your winnings... all you have to do is display your profit statistics across the accounts and prove that you own them.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
July 11, 2019, 11:23:17 AM
Prices dice player?

Dice is quite literally the lowest skill gambling game possible and the games are provably fair. I’m not sure what you could do that anyone else wouldn’t be able to do.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
July 11, 2019, 11:19:47 AM
I'm a professional dice player and have earned 200btc in the last 4 months playing on sites such as Primedice stake.com Bustabit and Bustadice. I have a temporary cash flow issue which will resolve itself by the end of July.
In the meantime I am prepared to play for anyone who is interested in doubling their investment and who has a minimum of 0.1btc to stake me in the dice game.

Normally capital is returned within 2-3 hrs and I am prepared to play for a further 4 hrs and split the proceeds. In this time frame I would normally make 0.5btc (sometimes more sometimes less). So the profit return to anyone who stakes me in the game should be in the region of 0.2btc (based on a 0.1btc investment).

Normally an investor would create an account on the relevant dice site and set up 2fa, then send me log in details. In this way I can't withdraw or tip other players. I will consider other arrangements, but that seems to be the safest from an investors perspective.

I can prove my winnings above to anyone who is genuinely interested. Please send me a direct message and we can take things from there. The minimum stake would be 0.1btc, as anyone who has played on any of the dice sites knows, a large bank roll greatly reduces risk.

It will not be necessary for me to do this kind of work after July 25th, so if anyone is interested please let me know within the next week to 10 days.
Pages:
Jump to: