Pages:
Author

Topic: » Professional Graphic Design Service » SKILLED DESIGNER! - page 2. (Read 2307 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Wassup?
Digital-mode

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Sorry man, I really did not mean to insult.  Thought you were not being serious, so I was just joking too.

D
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 72
I'm getting many views (so there's certainly a lot of interest), but nobody hired me yet!

I'm still available.

What!? I hope it is a joke. Cheesy

You didn't like it? Well, actually we made an orange version and that end up on posters in the streets and on monitors in the U-Bahn (Underground) in Berlin, but I really don't like it. I decided I'll keep the pink one for my portfolio instead.

EDIT: (Initially planned to ignore this one)

@D05GTO

I think it's best to keep insulting posts to yourself and stop priding yourself with other peoples work. You can't compare those drawings, because I never wanted to draw a person. However, It's great that your daughter is creative, so maybe think of opening a topic in her name.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
What!? I hope it is a joke. Cheesy
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Umm, you may need some practice.  Here's some art of what I looked like when reading this.

Compliments to my 5 y/o daughter.

Activity: 72
Hi Bitcointalk,

I am a professional graphic designer based in London, UK. Over the years I worked remotely for many clients around the world and have a lot of experience. I have a healthy can-do attitude and like challenging projects (as long as they're interesting).

Tell me about your project. Don't hesitate to get in touch.

FORUM REFERENCES:

I'm very impressed, I commissioned a piece from a guy with similar skills in the past but it can't hold a handle to your works of brilliance.
- Stunna from Primedice.com

Bitcoinwunder brought my vision (...) to fruition with minimum issues--quickly addressed--and with a rapid turnaround time. A couple instances he even anticipated my needs sans asking. Ergo, I highly recommend, Bitcoinwunder, for any of your graphically design projects.
- Phinnaeus Gage - The one and only.

Pages:
Jump to: