Pages:
Author

Topic: professional post writers !! HURRY UP, We are about to close booking.... - page 2. (Read 632 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
As a signature campaign manager, I just want to throw this out there. Your OP and title both show appalling English. If the posts you are wanting to supply to people's accounts are even remotely like these (I'm not saying this should be allowed in any way, either), then I have a hard time believing those posts will qualify as "quality" to any signature campaign manager.

Secondly, how much would you charge? If you're going to post actual quality posts, why not do it on your own account? You'll make more money. If you're going to say you take 100% of sig campaign payments, no one is going to lend you their account for you to post on for free.

Explain.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
well, in this forum all peoples have some jobs and they use this forum as a part time job and earn pretty much amount.
As we know,  signature campaign manager now a days check all posts very carefully and and they do not hesitate to ignore the meaning less posts, which result in disqualification from campaign.
Our team is here to help you,
Right now in this forum, their are minimum 3000 posts which were written by our team.
we right constructive posts for those who do not have enough time to handle their accounts,
PM if you want to hire us,
or contact us on telegram
https://t.me/prowriters
thanks
Pages:
Jump to: