Pages:
Author

Topic: Professional XC Multipool Launched, For X11 and Scrypt | Mine XC after POW ends - page 2. (Read 12283 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
join the biggest multipool.

I want to. But I am in US and your China server won't connect at all. Even it does, I guess there will be way too much disconnects, therefore high RF, RF, rejects & stales.
Please release an US server w/ XC payouts asap.

will update this soon.
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
join the biggest multipool.

I want to. But I am in US and your China server won't connect at all. Even it does, I guess there will be way too much disconnects, therefore high RF, RF, rejects & stales.
Please release an US server w/ XC payouts asap.
legendary
legendary
this is black pool Angry

no we have runned multipool more than 1 years.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
legendary
please add US server ASAP. The China servers won't connect..

will do this in few days
legendary
legendary
The XC block has passed 21000, not sure how your multipool will work? The POW was end!!!

XC的POW挖矿已经在21000块结束了,你的机枪矿池还能POW XC吗?

可以继续挖。
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
The XC block has passed 21000, not sure how your multipool will work? The POW was end!!!

XC的POW挖矿已经在21000块结束了,你的机枪矿池还能POW XC吗?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
and English translation also please
Activity: 260
please add US server ASAP. The China servers won't connect..
legendary
legendary
legendary
someone explane me how multipool work. There exist one wallet and he get stake faster then my wallet? pm me how it works, otherwise the answer is lost in this thread/ Many thanks

Multipool will mine the most profitable coin on all coinmarket, and dump this for XC coin.
and our multipool has a very good algorithm to calculate which coin is the most profitable, and that's the reason we have more than 80G X11 pow and run more than 1 year, join us guys, we will not disappointe you. Smiley Smiley

I like your pool and I'm likely to join.
How much fee's do you charge all in all, and will it be possible to see mining statistics after each period (24h) on what blocks were found from what coins and so on?

yes, you can check that on the main board.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
provenceday , thanks, will try Smiley
Activity: 392
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Activity: 420
someone explane me how multipool work. There exist one wallet and he get stake faster then my wallet? pm me how it works, otherwise the answer is lost in this thread/ Many thanks

Multipool will mine the most profitable coin on all coinmarket, and dump this for XC coin.
and our multipool has a very good algorithm to calculate which coin is the most profitable, and that's the reason we have more than 80G X11 pow and run more than 1 year, join us guys, we will not disappointe you. Smiley Smiley

I like your pool and I'm likely to join.
How much fee's do you charge all in all, and will it be possible to see mining statistics after each period (24h) on what blocks were found from what coins and so on?
legendary

legendary
Pages:
Jump to: