Pages:
Author

Topic: Profit by Investing in the Diamond business - page 2. (Read 1952 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
Have to say though, I am looking forward to the day I can legitimately buy Gemstones and Jewellery supplies with Bitcoin :S too bad we're not there yet because I'd go on a massive spending spree.
Activity: 840
Merit: 509
I'd like to point out that these guys are very likely scammers and I've called them out before, chances are even if they send you something it could easily be some kind of Cubic Zirconia that look like Diamonds on their photographs but are worth only a fraction of what real diamonds are worth and so on or they'll just run off with the money if you're dumb enough not to use escrow. Don't trust them, legitimate diamond dealers would not show up on a forum like this and immediately want to do a $12,657 deal, if they even do have these diamonds and are selling them that cheaply they are definitely conflict or from an illegal source so they could be stolen on top of that.

Exactly. I very much doubt there is any genuine business opportunity here other than a scam that has had a little bit of thought put into it to try make it sound like a viable and easy get rich quick scheme.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
I'd like to point out that these guys are very likely scammers and I've called them out before, chances are even if they send you something it could easily be some kind of Cubic Zirconia that look like Diamonds on their photographs but are worth only a fraction of what real diamonds are worth and so on or they'll just run off with the money if you're dumb enough not to use escrow. Don't trust them, legitimate diamond dealers would not show up on a forum like this and immediately want to do a $12,657 deal, if they even do have these diamonds and are selling them that cheaply they are definitely conflict or from an illegal source so they could be stolen on top of that.

I don't give a shit if I offend the OP, I've seen this kind of thing before, I've forgotten the name of the guy on Bitcointalk but he runs Gem Vault and you can contact him if you want diamonds and he's already done transactions legitimately with escrow using Bitcoin.

http://thegemvault.com/

Again, nobody new and professional would attempt to do this kind of deal with such a large amount of Bitcoin without asking for escrow without being some kind of scammer. I have actually bought gemstones before and I know what I'm talking about, use established members and if you do use a newbie to buy something for crying out loud don't make a large purchase or use escrow.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
October 15, 2014, 01:33:36 AM
The operation shall be run from Surat Gujarat India. The best place for getting diamonds polished and trade there is good too. The data regarding values presented before had been collected on my previous run 2 years back. I had to send diamonds to the USA for HPHT processing and then polished in Surat.

Now recently a few businessmen in Surat have bought HPHT processing units therefore it would be best to buy, process and sell in Surat. Although once the exchange is set up online worldwide sells shall also become a profitable option.

I understand why you feel importing diamonds from Africa would be cheap but after taxes it turns out to be the same. Just causes extra headache regarding secure pick up and transport.

I feel 32 BTC is enough to start pushing bulk quantities and later start the exchange using the profit. According to my calculations within an year there would be enough profit to move on to the next stage. Profit over the year should be at least 100 BTC.

If the exchange is also to be set up, it would be good to collect 120 BTC.

So let me guess - you want to fund 100% of the business... yet you still want to own a good portion of the company?

Be honest - the only reason you came here is because bitcoin is irreversible.   Undecided
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
October 15, 2014, 01:30:23 AM
The biggest problem I have with this whole thing, ( and please don't take this personally, it has nothing to do with anybody in particular) is that little issue of trust.

You have to figure out a way to reassure your potential investors that you don't intend on running off with our Bitcoin. What you are asking for, 32 BTC is a huge sum of money to send to somebody that still has newbie status on this forum.

Personally, after all the money I have lost, I would like to see proof at the very least that what you are saying is true. At least some photos will help put a lot of peoples minds at ease.

I don't think you will get the funding on this forum. My suggestion for you is that you join BTCJam, build up your reputation there, and apply for the loan yourself. If what you say is true, you should have no problem paying back the loan.

Anyway, I wish you all the best of luck with this venture, and I hope that you don't intend on scamming any investors out of their hard earned BTC
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
October 14, 2014, 07:20:13 PM
Which HPHT  processor do you plan to work with? Which companies do you plan to buy and sell from? Am interested
Activity: 630
October 14, 2014, 06:34:18 PM
Interesting..

Surely sending diamond to america is a safer bet than some dude's who bought the finishing tool if I read this right?

Kinda like, Send diamond's to pro's in usa, which costs a bit, or to a noob elsewhere, who is no doubt practising in honing his/her skill, compared to the pro??

Just what sprung to mind Wink
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
October 14, 2014, 05:53:09 PM
The operation shall be run from Surat Gujarat India. The best place for getting diamonds polished and trade there is good too. The data regarding values presented before had been collected on my previous run 2 years back. I had to send diamonds to the USA for HPHT processing and then polished in Surat.

Now recently a few businessmen in Surat have bought HPHT processing units therefore it would be best to buy, process and sell in Surat. Although once the exchange is set up online worldwide sells shall also become a profitable option.

I understand why you feel importing diamonds from Africa would be cheap but after taxes it turns out to be the same. Just causes extra headache regarding secure pick up and transport.

I feel 32 BTC is enough to start pushing bulk quantities and later start the exchange using the profit. According to my calculations within an year there would be enough profit to move on to the next stage. Profit over the year should be at least 100 BTC.

If the exchange is also to be set up, it would be good to collect 120 BTC.
October 14, 2014, 09:19:56 AM
Interesting.

So where are you planning on running this operation from? And where will you be getting these brown diamonds from? ( I assume somewhere in Africa.)

Is the entire process legal?

How much would an investor need to put forth in order to get involved in your operation?
October 14, 2014, 08:57:00 AM
Hey gordoh,

By sending rough dark brown diamonds to an HPHT processor, we turn these dark diamonds into lighter versions ranging from Yellow to Pink.

The dark diamonds are cheap, a 0.15ct VVS1 diamond can be bought at the cost of ~40$.

The diamond after processing turns into a lighter shade. Pink diamonds are the most expensive which would cost ~240$ a gain of 500%. A yellow or  green

diamond is still cheaper costing ~75$. The processing cost varies in the range of 15 - 30$.

Now after this process the diamonds require a round of polishing and finishing. Then the diamonds at hand are ready for sale.

Therefore by sending a lot of good quality dark brown diamonds and receiving good quality lighter or good colured diamonds ((blue, red, pink, violet)i.e. costlier than white) we are able to turn a good amount of profit.

Keeping this supply chain continuously running is a good business in and of itself. With the extra innovation of an exchange it just becomes easier to price highly competitively in the market.

Cheers
October 14, 2014, 08:10:37 AM
Im listening... Tell me more about this.
October 14, 2014, 07:43:26 AM
Hi Friends,

I'm looking for partners who'd like to invest and become a part of a Diamond supply chain. There is a great deal of opportunity in the market and I am also working on an exchange where users can trade using crypto against the companies stock of diamonds. This shall shave off a some load from the companies inventory holding costs and help boost profits even more.

I am experienced in the cryptoshpere and have sufficient experience in the diamond trade too. Investing is a good way to increase your wealth and an opportunity like this is definitely less risky and more profitable than trading.

All serious players, kindly contact me as soon as possible.

Regards.
Pages:
Jump to: