Pages:
Author

Topic: PROFIT COIN - X11 - SWAP NOW. - page 10. (Read 20057 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
September 22, 2014, 05:59:43 AM
Busy with preparing a new site to outline how the profit share funds will work.

Good to know.

How long till Bittrex does the swap?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
September 22, 2014, 05:58:04 AM
[/quote

Very interesting.. Kali Sas Tikhi! good luck with the new plans..
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
September 22, 2014, 05:48:08 AM
legendary
Activity: 1120
September 21, 2014, 02:16:28 PM
In fact there is a big amount of coins for sale at around 85 sats. Maybe i'm considering to buy those 600K coins, that is almost 10% for only 0.50 BTC.

When the dev delivers the new coin the price is only going one way.

I'm interested in seeing what the Dev has planned to get this coin noticed by his fellow citizens.

When country coins first came out they were all pretty much pump and dumps, but now that the waters have calmed down, I do believe that we will see a revival, as we're all tired of the banking families and the elite destroying the planet and taking us into unwanted wars. If you take away the money supply from the banking families and give it to the people where it belongs, our governments would have to come to the people for their money and thus would have to do what we say and not these banking families. That truly would give the power back to the people.

I'm also looking forward to see some more about GRK2.
legendary
September 19, 2014, 05:10:45 AM
In fact there is a big amount of coins for sale at around 85 sats. Maybe i'm considering to buy those 600K coins, that is almost 10% for only 0.50 BTC.

When the dev delivers the new coin the price is only going one way.

I'm interested in seeing what the Dev has planned to get this coin noticed by his fellow citizens.

When country coins first came out they were all pretty much pump and dumps, but now that the waters have calmed down, I do believe that we will see a revival, as we're all tired of the banking families and the elite destroying the planet and taking us into unwanted wars. If you take away the money supply from the banking families and give it to the people where it belongs, our governments would have to come to the people for their money and thus would have to do what we say and not these banking families. That truly would give the power back to the people.
legendary
September 19, 2014, 03:56:58 AM
legendary
September 19, 2014, 03:52:23 AM
Personally i think, when GRK2 is done right that GRK2 should be trading at 1000 sats or so. Now you can buy everything for only 5 BTC.
legendary
September 19, 2014, 03:44:07 AM
So we can leave old GRK coin on bittrex? the market is delisting.

GRK is not being delisted, there was more then 0.7BTC in the last week.

What's happing with this coin Dev?

It will be relaunched, details to follow. It cannot be that a 7.5M coins is only trading at 80 sats. More updates should come soon. We are looking for the right protocol, and to add GRK2send.

X11 is a good algo, I’m pretty sure the community would agree.

Grk2send sounds good, you could use XC's old mixer which no one could crack, here's the source code: http://pastebin.com/G4mH4AxR

Is there no algorithm like bitshares or something like that? I believe i saw that somewhere, if Greek is a investment coin then it most be structured in a way that people knows what they can expect from their coins. If i invest 100K GRK2 coins, what will be my return after the project finished. How will the return being paid, will it be in GRK2 coins, at which price...
legendary
September 19, 2014, 03:35:01 AM

It will be relaunched, details to follow. It cannot be that a 7.5M coins is only trading at 80 sats. More updates should come soon. We are looking for the right protocol, and to add GRK2send.

X11 is a good algo, I’m pretty sure the community would agree.

Grk2send sounds good, you could use XC's old mixer which no one could crack, here's the source code: http://pastebin.com/G4mH4AxR
September 19, 2014, 02:36:58 AM
Any suggestions from the community? Which algorithm to use? Which innovation to add? Everything is welcome.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
September 18, 2014, 03:11:35 PM
If you're going to keep this thread alive, at least fix the glaring spelling error in the title.
September 18, 2014, 03:01:32 PM

legendary
Activity: 1190
Look ARROUND!
September 18, 2014, 03:05:20 AM
What happened to LIS the investment group...they didn't do much

Edit: I see that you answered the question in the previous post.
legendary
September 18, 2014, 03:02:14 AM
legendary
September 16, 2014, 03:57:26 PM

I thought the same too.

DEV have you been in touch with bittrex to do the swap?
Activity: 389
Merit: 250
September 16, 2014, 03:37:52 PM
legendary
September 15, 2014, 12:45:35 PM
I have a feeling over the next few months we're going to see a revival of country coins.

When are you planning the relaunch dev?

We first want to get everything in place and do it correctly. Which algo we will use, how to convert GRK to GRK2. The original GRK owners should certainly see a increase in their coin value, as currently the value is crap. Currently GRK is also crap to be honest.

We will change protocol for sure. Max. coins will be 10M and we will announce a project (as soon as possible)

Thanks for the reply.

X13 might a good algo to use?

Will be watching closely:)

Still need to decide: 7.5M will be converted from GRK to GRK2 and 2.5M will be mine to attract new people to GRK2, but in fact people can still buy GRK on Bittrex without any risks. The 2.5M coins will be mine in a slow rate, so we don't want to dilute the original Greekcoin believers by 33% in one week or so.

GRK2 should really become something similar to SYNC with their asset plan. Of course GRK2 will be a little smaller then SYNC else all the GRK owners will be very happy Cheesy

SYNC = $ 461,172
GRK = $1,400 Cheesy

Sounds interesting. I just bought 50K for next to nothing, let's see where this goes.
September 15, 2014, 12:06:12 PM
I have a feeling over the next few months we're going to see a revival of country coins.

We first want to get everything in place and do it correctly. Which algo we will use, how to convert GRK to GRK2. The original GRK owners should certainly see a increase in their coin value, as currently the value is crap. Currently GRK is also crap to be honest.

We will change protocol for sure. Max. coins will be 10M and we will announce a project (as soon as possible)

Thanks for the reply.

Still need to decide: 7.5M will be converted from GRK to GRK2 and 2.5M will be mine to attract new people to GRK2, but in fact people can still buy GRK on Bittrex without any risks. The 2.5M coins will be mine in a slow rate, so we don't want to dilute the original Greekcoin believers by 33% in one week or so.

GRK2 should really become something similar to SYNC with their asset plan. Of course GRK2 will be a little smaller then SYNC else all the GRK owners will be very happy Cheesy

SYNC = $ 461,172
GRK = $1,400 Cheesy
legendary
September 15, 2014, 11:52:04 AM

Thanks for the reply.

September 15, 2014, 11:44:41 AM

Pages:
Jump to: