Pages:
Author

Topic: Profit matters most in crypto currency - page 2. (Read 1780 times)

Activity: 1442
Merit: 116
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
March 28, 2020, 11:08:59 AM
Of course it is profit that makes peoples interested in cryptocurrency.
Most of peoples using crypto for gaining profit, but not all, some peoples using crypto as a real currency for doing transactions.
The value of crypto is volatile indeed, but with the high volatility, some peoples managed to gain more profit.
At first the crypto was intended as a currency, but because of high volatility, people used it as an investment tool. especially in the year 2017 there was a very significant surge, so many people know bitcoin. and many new investors are starting to become interested in the crypto world. and now it seems that crypto is changing its function as an investment tool to make money

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
March 28, 2020, 10:53:06 AM
Of course it is profit that makes peoples interested in cryptocurrency.
Most of peoples using crypto for gaining profit, but not all, some peoples using crypto as a real currency for doing transactions.
The value of crypto is volatile indeed, but with the high volatility, some peoples managed to gain more profit.
Activity: 795
Merit: 10
March 28, 2020, 08:04:18 AM
My brothers, anything crypto currency is highly volatile, don't hope on a hopeless hope, whenever you see profit, take it.

I will keep saying it,
in crypto currency profit is the game, you can always take your profit no matter how small and you will be happier at d end

Like I always say, small money in ur bank account is far better than $3k in ur online crypto wallet/exchange,

it can only be better the moment it's converted to your local currency.

Invest in crypto, safeguard your profit.

NB: Just my believes and mindset, I would love to learn even further from everyone here.
Ignore my English too

Happy new year.

Definitely, the ultimate goal of a rational investor is to maximise profit. Crypto investment takes a lot of wisdom to choose and project ahead.  If you invest and get huge profit, fine and if it is in other way round, it's part of investment. We should just have it at the back of our mind that, every investment is associated with one risk or the other.  Some prefer short term profit and some also prefer the long term one.  Whichever way, both of them have both advantages as well as disadvantages.
Activity: 579
Merit: 13
Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through
March 28, 2020, 06:38:57 AM

What you miss won't come again, and basically everyone who joins the cryptocurrency is looking for profit, even though the versions are different, but it would be far better if we could build a brilliant ideas in crypto while looking for profit.

I think what we missed would come back to us if it is crypto currency trading. Just that it would come to us in another form, another project, not neccessarily the lost one.
It may take a long while, but more projects to invest will definitely show forth.

And yes, profit and good investment strategy should be our watchword.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 101
March 28, 2020, 05:55:52 AM
I think everyone whom joined into cryptocurrency is looking for a profits. Me as bounty hunter just looking for money here and this is 3rd year on crypto. You are right if you see profit go for it because its hard to get any profit right now. I miss 2017 so much.
What you miss won't come again, and basically everyone who joins the cryptocurrency is looking for profit, even though the versions are different, but it would be far better if we could build a brilliant ideas in crypto while looking for profit.
Activity: 882
March 28, 2020, 05:24:44 AM
everything related to market demand and supply will surely fluctuate, so be smart in making decisions to get a lot of profit, don't just be influenced by FOMO or incitement of people
Only idiots will be influenced by demagoguery or FOMO from others, because intelligent people will certainly use analysis or research first in person,
then make a decision.

For me i think ill informed people will always be a victim.

In a minute, ipx token ot tachyon did very well even after Bounty hunters were paid. It was a swift profit to ve honest.

But today, ipx is down to 0.06$, a good entry point.

Several times to pick profit showed up, already

There will be more entries for profit. Dont miss out

Cryptocurrency is volatile and we cannot take it away or do anything about that even those coins that have been in the market for a long time and making a huge developments like bitcoin,eth, xrp,trx having their bad market for like a week or take up even a month, how much more those projects that are starting to build up their resume, they still have long way to go ang prove their worth and once they establish themselves to be one of the coins worth investment for them, they would reap what they have sowed, huge profit coming in and it is up form them to maintain the progress of the project.
Activity: 573
Merit: 250
March 12, 2020, 01:06:32 PM
My brothers, anything crypto currency is highly volatile, don't hope on a hopeless hope, whenever you see profit, take it.

I will keep saying it,
in crypto currency profit is the game, you can always take your profit no matter how small and you will be happier at d end

Like I always say, small money in ur bank account is far better than $3k in ur online crypto wallet/exchange,

NB: Just my believes and mindset, I would love to learn even further from everyone here.
Ignore my English too

Happy new year.
Almost perfect advice for bounty hunters in the 2018, not this time. Right now from one week cryptocurrency is like dump market. Only 1 week ago your funds is now almost half USD, your decision could be right. If Bitcoin price did different way move, you could be wrong. Best results from now, change your money in Tether (USDT) or others stablecoin.
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
March 12, 2020, 12:32:01 PM
I think everyone whom joined into cryptocurrency is looking for a profits. Me as bounty hunter just looking for money here and this is 3rd year on crypto. You are right if you see profit go for it because its hard to get any profit right now. I miss 2017 so much.
it is indeed more difficult now than in 2017 but I think this condition can also be better for investors and traders. I am now not only following the bounty campaign but focusing more on daily trading. if you only focus on the bounty campaign I think it will be difficult to get big projects like 2017.
Activity: 983
Merit: 100
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
March 12, 2020, 10:04:53 AM
Activity: 579
Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through
March 12, 2020, 09:55:10 AM

I will keep saying it,

Ignore my English too

Happy new year.

In view of the present state of prices in crypto currency made me re visit my thread on taking profits.
the market has literally gone down with bitcoin dumping from 8000 to 6200$, and funnily like a blip WRX has also gone down after soaring very high prices.

For holders, traders and investors, i hope we can agree that taking out profit is the most important steps for every trader or token hodlera
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
February 25, 2020, 02:27:11 PM
everything related to market demand and supply will surely fluctuate, so be smart in making decisions to get a lot of profit, don't just be influenced by FOMO or incitement of people
Only idiots will be influenced by demagoguery or FOMO from others, because intelligent people will certainly use analysis or research first in person,
then make a decision.

For me i think ill informed people will always be a victim.

In a minute, ipx token ot tachyon did very well even after Bounty hunters were paid. It was a swift profit to ve honest.

But today, ipx is down to 0.06$, a good entry point.

Several times to pick profit showed up, already

There will be more entries for profit. Dont miss out

Activity: 111
February 11, 2020, 09:11:59 AM
Do you think people buy a cryptocurrency for technology or something.? No, it's purely for investment purposes and profit. The investors are attracted to the past exponential returns of the crypto and cryptos have given the most gains than any other asset class. It's very volatile and this is the reason which gives the opportunity to enter at the lower price levels and makes a good profit in the short span of time. At the same time, it is very risky when compared to other asset classes so people should invest by knowing all this.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 579
February 11, 2020, 06:20:37 AM
then make a decision.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
February 11, 2020, 05:15:30 AM
Right. I agree with you. indeed the purpose of investing in crypto is to make a profit. it is very important indeed than to save money in a bank and convert it to local currency rather than to save in a crypto wallet. Moreover, not all crypto wallets are safe to use.
Activity: 520
February 11, 2020, 03:54:17 AM
Activity: 394
Merit: 14
February 11, 2020, 03:46:07 AM

I will keep saying it,

Ignore my English too

Happy new year.
As soon as Your funds from the card get to the cryptocurrency wallet, Your money will always be at risk.Assets can't always grow.In other words, there is every chance that You can lose more than you get.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
February 10, 2020, 04:51:46 PM
As a crypto currency trader, I really profit number 1, but without knowledge and experience, profit will be number 2, why? because right now a lot of people only come to make a lot of profit, but if you are like that you are wrong, and you will cry
Activity: 300
Merit: 11
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
February 10, 2020, 04:04:48 PM
Though we have had many dev saying their project is not for investment but I tell you, the reason why many of us are in the crypto space is because we want to make profit. You must learn how to take profit at the appropriate.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 10, 2020, 03:14:56 PM
I also thought so and that's why I conducted many researches. Basically, the most advanced and attractive solution I have found is GetHashWallet. Guys are bringing easy to use product that is arrow certified and available for sale, so everything can already be tried out. Moreover, they had crowdfunding on Indiegogo, it brings higher confidence for me too. And I definitely recommend you to have a look at their website to have a better understanding

Hmm, so far for sure sounds interesting, let me also have a closer look at the solution and get back with own opinion
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 10, 2020, 03:13:38 PM
Most likely, yes. At least I cannot think of something more rational. But you know, talking more on hard wallets, I tried to find unique solutions several times and what I have noticed - it is not very simple to find impressing ones. They are all more or less similar

I also thought so and that's why I conducted many researches. Basically, the most advanced and attractive solution I have found is GetHashWallet. Guys are bringing easy to use product that is arrow certified and available for sale, so everything can already be tried out. Moreover, they had crowdfunding on Indiegogo, it brings higher confidence for me too. And I definitely recommend you to have a look at their website to have a better understanding
Pages:
Jump to: