Pages:
Author

Topic: Profit Sharing Projects - page 2. (Read 308 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 11
December 17, 2017, 09:49:58 AM
Spectre is one of them. ICO was successfully ended few days ago.
Also KICKICO acrrues extra tokens for token holders.

KICKICO token price fell after listing.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
December 17, 2017, 09:46:20 AM
 refers to various incentive plans introduced by businesses that provide direct or indirect payments to employees that depend on company's profitability in addition to employees' regular salary and bonuses. In publicly traded companies these plans typically amount to allocation of shares to employees.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
December 17, 2017, 09:39:58 AM
Well, I think I still prefer the project that is still under ICO and the altcoin that is still being updated. In fact, it's not too late. The price rise is the result of many factors, and if you want a steady rise, you should still work hard on altcoin's team.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
December 17, 2017, 09:32:02 AM
Good addition in the list, can you post more details about this project, what kind of game platform it is? I mean betting or legit games?

SmartHoldem is profit sharing project with its own blockchain and source code. Decentralized multi-architectural game platform that is open and interactive with people online in real time without any restrictions. I'm sure it'll become very interesting and profitable in the next year.
Activity: 350
Merit: 75
December 15, 2017, 09:20:14 AM
SmartHoldem is profit sharing project with its own blockchain and source code. Decentralized multi-architectural game platform that is open and interactive with people online in real time without any restrictions. I'm sure it'll become very interesting and profitable in the next year.
RiveMont
December 15, 2017, 09:15:31 AM
It was not a wise decision fromthe primal base team to keep the ico price so high i mean it is really hard for the ico investors to even think aboutbreaking even anytime soon in terms of btc price.

Not my favorite but you can check Primalbase. You can lease your seat. Remind you the leasing function is being developed Cheesy
And price is much below than ICO price. I'm in huge loss  Grin
RiveMont
December 15, 2017, 09:13:08 AM
Spectre looks really good but still needs to prove it after launching their business model, while kick tokens are low in value even ico investors are not feeling good, i hope price will rise significantly soon.

Activity: 662
Merit: 250
December 14, 2017, 07:51:48 AM
RiveMont
December 14, 2017, 06:59:12 AM
What i know about STE is that they are building an exchange, what about Dimcoin? What are there business and what will be the frequency of profit share? Weekly, monthly or quarterly?

Profit sharing projects I know for now are dimcoin and STE

However presently STE is still on ICO and DIMCOIN  is yet to be on an exchange.

They are both interesting projects that can keep yeilding great dividends if only the devs can live up to expectations
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
December 14, 2017, 06:53:27 AM
Not my favorite but you can check Primalbase. You can lease your seat. Remind you the leasing function is being developed Cheesy
And price is much below than ICO price. I'm in huge loss  Grin
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
December 14, 2017, 06:52:08 AM
Profit sharing projects I know for now are dimcoin and STE

However presently STE is still on ICO and DIMCOIN  is yet to be on an exchange.

They are both interesting projects that can keep yeilding great dividends if only the devs can live up to expectations
RiveMont
December 14, 2017, 06:46:09 AM
Hi,
I tried to find a thread for profit sharing or dividends paying funds, tokens, businesses or projects but could not find one, so im starting this thread, here you can list the profit sharing projects and discuss them.
Some of the projects im in are: Taas, Astro, cartaxi and some card projects like tenx pay, change etc.
You can post your favorite ones or any new ones so we can discuss their scope, performace and issues.
Pages:
Jump to: