Pages:
Author

Topic: Profit Taking Strategy - page 2. (Read 279 times)

Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
May 06, 2021, 06:46:02 PM
Every seller must have a profit target. and we must be consistent with the targets we have set. because many people experience losses just because they are not consistent with the targets they have made. just because they want to seek higher profits, but in the end they lose instead of profit because of fluctuating market prices.little by little but have certainty with consistent application of targets.
Always have your target price and don’t be greedy anymore if your holdings already reach it and take profit always because you can’t tell if the market will still go up or not. Most of us here already have good profit on taking profit and cutting losses, newbies have to create this fundamentally so they don’t lose much money in trading, always secure a good profit.
Activity: 461
Merit: 100
May 06, 2021, 06:41:49 PM
Me personally, I started with scalp trading with only $200 on myetherwallet. I transfered it to binance and that is when I started to make some small profits every day. Actually I did it just to gain some experience in trading because I don't want to fully entet trading without any knowledge and enough knowledge at all. I can say that I started trading with good results cause I am able to gain profits and I did scalping very effective. Now my $200 is already a 5 digits amount. From scalp trading to long term trading.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
May 06, 2021, 06:33:38 PM
I myself see that the current market situation is very volatile and I am invited to think. For conditions like this, I only apply the pattern to always buy at the lowest price and sell at a price that is considered reasonable.

I agree with you, because we don't know when the market will be corrected again, so I always sell when the price has increased by at least 25% and put a stop loss at 10% profit, so when the market goes down, then of course I already make a profit, but when the price of altcoin that I invested go down before I make a profit, then of course I will definitely buy more and hold until the price increases again.
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
May 06, 2021, 06:27:33 PM
It is very difficult to predict the price will go up again, I chose the safe way. if I have received 100% profit then I will look for other coins that have not been pumped. or by trading short term top coins. everything depends on market conditions, I do not dare to buy when the price is already pumped
i do same strategy with you and my balance now growth multiple times. buy and sell was easiest strategy for us , and we could take profit or rebuy when price corrected. there are alot altcoin in market and we should not worry with opportunity there, if we patience i am confidence we will find best position to enter market  and gain maximum profit.
Activity: 686
Merit: 28
PUGG.io
May 06, 2021, 05:47:34 PM
It is very difficult to predict the price will go up again, I chose the safe way. if I have received 100% profit then I will look for other coins that have not been pumped. or by trading short term top coins. everything depends on market conditions, I do not dare to buy when the price is already pumped
Activity: 573
Merit: 250
May 06, 2021, 04:59:22 PM
We hear it from the best time and time again...

"Take profits on the way up"

But how do you do that, is there a formula or strategy to do this.

I have a goal in mind, and when I hit that number I said I would take All profits out and leave the rest in.

Let's say for the sake of ease one coin is 100% and it's £1000 profit... All in all £2000 in that project. Let's say my target is £2000 profit or 200%.
We are 4 months away from the date most people seem to think the bull run might end (though 2020/2021 is no normal year with corona).

Should I take 20% of profits now, and then see if it dips back and if it does spend that £200 buying back more of the same coin, or just simply bank that £200?

Or just take 20% / £200 of the £1000 current profit (or whatever) and bank it 'safe'.

Like ADA for example, I have noticed that when it peaks, it trundles on top for a while then will drop to usually a higher low, which is good, but I missed an opportunity to buy back more coins or simply take advantage of a pump.

Hopefully you are still with me Smiley
Wow, you were given the name (profit taking strategy) on trade. Your question can be simple: " should I trade or sell some tokens after every pump? Actually, it's up to you. where do you have better knowledge? I do both of them and also a hard holder. Because the situation is always very on the types of altcoins.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
May 06, 2021, 03:20:09 PM
The strategy can be varied, it depends on financial capability and capital.
if I were you when the price is up for 100% I would take 20% of it for back up in case any dip happens, I do this because I am expecting the bull run to happen 4 months away from now as you described above. in bull market, 100% or 200% is nothing because everything can go up for at least 500% if we are comparing it with the previous bull run.
Activity: 798
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
May 06, 2021, 03:06:55 PM
Every seller must have a profit target. and we must be consistent with the targets we have set. because many people experience losses just because they are not consistent with the targets they have made. just because they want to seek higher profits, but in the end they lose instead of profit because of fluctuating market prices.little by little but have certainty with consistent application of targets.
Activity: 1260
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 06, 2021, 01:35:06 PM
withhold initial capital even though it is very difficult to predict how the movement of our assets.
and don't get the wrong prediction take a little profit but every time and save the profit ..
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
May 06, 2021, 11:55:20 AM

Yes. Sell 10% every time price doubles and buy 10% more every time price halve. This way you will never miss the moon and also you will never stay empty handed with full bags of worthless coins. It is perfect strategy to trade shitcoins.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 22
May 06, 2021, 03:52:42 AM
I myself see that the current market situation is very volatile and I am invited to think. For conditions like this, I only apply the pattern to always buy at the lowest price and sell at a price that is considered reasonable.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
May 06, 2021, 02:11:24 AM

I have a goal in mind, and when I hit that number I said I would take All profits out and leave the rest in.

Let's say for the sake of ease one coin is 100% and it's £1000 profit... All in all £2000 in that project. Let's say my target is £2000 profit or 200%.
We are 4 months away from the date most people seem to think the bull run might end (though 2020/2021 is no normal year with corona).

Should I take 20% of profits now, and then see if it dips back and if it does spend that £200 buying back more of the same coin, or just simply bank that £200?

Or just take 20% / £200 of the £1000 current profit (or whatever) and bank it 'safe'.

Like ADA for example, I have noticed that when it peaks, it trundles on top for a while then will drop to usually a higher low, which is good, but I missed an opportunity to buy back more coins or simply take advantage of a pump.

Hopefully you are still with me Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: