Pages:
Author

Topic: Profit Trailer & my experiences with it. **Huge growth of Binance account**!! - page 2. (Read 625 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 1
Attitude+knowledge+managing risk+timing= success
For those of you looking for a way to automate trading 24/7 in your sleep, I want to tell you my experiences of using Profit Trailer.
In summary, not everyone uses bots, but those of us that do realise the advantages of using one.

It is my belief you should have a mixed strategy to get the best gains- that’s part HODL, part ICO and part trades.
Profit Trailer can really help with the trading part, I’ve used a few bots before but this is the best of all. It's reliable, the developer is responsive and the community is excellent and helpful. As it happens I am a relatively experienced trader, but in general I do not daytrade, in any given week I make very few trades myself (none on quite a few weeks) why? Because it requires a lot of discipline and is quite draining. When I do pick trades myself I pick high probability setups (I will make a seperate post about how I do this using Ichimoku clouds at a later date)

Profit trailer absolutely kills it when the market is good, but also has a huge host of safety features for when the market turns. By my count I have survived 4 crashes of varying degree, and only the January/Feb crash led to a month period where my BTC balance and USD of my account was not significantly higher than at the start.

I even had a month where my holdings increased by a factor of over 500% (December 2017) on Binance– from 0.15 btc to 0.85 btc!  Of course you will not have such unusually large gains as often as that, and that huge growth was of course in part to BTC and altcoins booming in the leadup to Christmas. During bearish times you will of course not be getting such returns but even so in my other primary trading account on Bittrex, which has grown a lot slower I have steadily had gains from 20-50% in most months, and there were even days where I was doing 8-10% gains on Binance!
I am also cautious and I have setup Profit Trailer very differently to how a lot of people have. I prefer less trades and larger swings, and thus my sales are often much bigger, but less frequent. My buy strategy is cautious and my sell strategy is aggressive, other Profit Trailer users are happy to have lots of small micro trades, each to their own.

Profit Trailer has distinct advantages, especially for someone who is not very experienced in picking manual trades, and is also a very handy tool/compliment for intermediate traders.
1) A human cannot be awake 24/7. A bot can run on a Virtual Private Server (VPS) and monitor hundreds of currencies and trade without ever stopping unless you tell it. Some of my best sales come in the middle of the night when I am asleep and the Asian markets are alive and I wake up to see some amazing sales.
2) A bot is emotionless. Once you give it parameters, it sticks to them. A human will have emotions. All but the best traders who have honed years of discipline and stick to the rules will not be able to do this and make rash decisions rather than logical ones. The bot will consistently do what you tell it to without fail.
3) Consistent steady profits.  Unless you are a truly experienced expert trader you will mostly likely make bad decisions, and may lose money or fluctuate your trading balance a lot.
4) A big supportive community all with the same goal of making decent money. Profit trailer has thousands of active users and people share tips, strategies to help newbies. I’ve learnt so much from talking to other experienced traders and botters. Some people who use completely different strategies do just as well as I do proving there is more than one way to win.
5) Detailed monitoring of profits and account balances. Profit Trailer has a very detailed log of your buys and sells including a calculation of the USD of your account, sales, daily, weekly profit amongst many other things. There is also a possible buy list, which are alts getting within buy range. PT will show you the exact buy trigger prices where it would make potentially make a buy.

Obviously knowing how to set the bot up and optimise it and what precautions to take is vital in achieving this. Profit Trailer also has a range of excellent safety features to stop trading in certain market conditions.

This is an edited, shortened version of an article from my site. The original with links to some Trading View scripts and much detail about how PT under the bonnet works can be seen here. I've also published an extended version on Medium with screenshots of my sales log.

https://medium.com/@wisepapertiger/profit-trailer-bitcoin-cryptobot-that-makes-lots-of-money-bitcoin-currency-trading-c4f618e048fc?source=user_profile---------1----------------

http://bitcointradingtoday.com/profit-trailer-simply-best-cryptobot-can-make-lot-money/
Pages:
Jump to: