Pages:
Author

Topic: Profitability - page 4. (Read 3347 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
June 26, 2017, 12:17:11 PM
Will ne good i think because more investire will join the party and the value will increase even more, there is no risk in mining because the gpu csn always be resold without  much problem
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
June 26, 2017, 12:01:01 PM
It's a gamble if you are putting lots of money into the mining game today.

But you have to consider a few things. 

The market has gone into a bear market and all coins are taking a big shit, eth down 20%, difficulty keeps rising, the eth difficulty bomb artificially rising difficulty at increasing rates and hardware prices at all times high. 

In 2-3 months those memory's of making 5 bucks a day per gpu will be remembered as the good days, right there with litecoin.
Activity: 258
Merit: 104
June 26, 2017, 11:05:20 AM
The future can't be predicted but if you asking for opinions, mine is that within 3 months revenue will be down to between $1 and $2 per card per day.  How much of that is profit (if any) will depend on your electric cost.  Difficulty will almost certainly continue to increase and prices I think will not rise significantly.  I wouldn't worry about POS - the good times will be a distant memory by the time that happens.

But that's just my opinion.  Other people may well think very differently.  It's a gamble or a hobby but IMHO I wouldn't call it an investment at this stage.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
June 26, 2017, 09:42:16 AM
Hello, guys what do you think about the profitability in the near future. Like two, three months. mining on RX 5xx and 4xx will be still profitable? what about Rx vega how much it can change market? what witch epoch ?? the hashrate will drop so hard. what when the ethereum proof of stake. the miners will change the Currencies.
Pages:
Jump to: